February 3rd, 2015

Dear Diary,
Today, I overslept. It was already 7:30 am when I woke up and checked the time. I got up as fast as I could, putting on my school uniform. There was no time for a shower, so I just combed my hair and quickly ran downstairs. I took a piece of bread, and put a bit of butter on it. I put on my red sneakers, took my bag and ran to school as fast as possible.
Totally out of breathe, I arrived at school at 8:12 am. Great. I quickly ran to my classroom, then knocking on the door, which my teacher opened. I bowed, apologizing about being late, but she just laughed it off, saying it's fine, since I usually never am late. So I thanked her and quickly walked tl my seat. My classmate asked me what was wrong, why I was late and what was up with the dark circles under my eyes, but I didn't answer; he didn't need to know. I didn't even look at him, all I could think of was how freaking tired I was, even though I had slept way more than usual. Oh, and I couldn't stop thinking about Hana's confession, either. I still hate her, but as long as she's not breaking Taehyung's heart, I won't break hers.
At lunch time, I hesitated to go to Taehyung's classroom. What was I supposed to say? I mean, his freaking girlfriend had confessed to me yesterday and he didn't even know about it. After hesitating for a long while, I decided to go to his classroom, trying not to act weird in any way. I was still thinking about Hana's confession, but was pulled out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone. I quickly bowed and apologized, surprised when no response came from the other person. Instead, I looked up, my eyes widening at the sight of the person in front of me. It was the foreigner, that's been here for a while. He's an exchange student from Germany, I think. I was confused when he didn't reply to me, seeing as his korean was perfect. I apologized once again, bowing, expecting everything, but for him to grab my collar and pull me up. He looked angry, very angry. I was scared. I heard he's gotten suspensed from a school when he beat another student to the point where the police had to get in between them. Yeah, that's why I was scared. Really, I should've just ran away when it was still possible. But by then, he'd already thrown me against the wall. It hurt. I fell on the floor, holding back tears. He started laughing, telling me to get up. Yet, I was in pain and so scared, that I couldn't move. I should have, though. He pulled me up once again, pushing me against the wall. My back hurt a lot and I was so afraid. I shut my eyes tightly, expecting him to punch me or something, but instead I just heard Hana's scream, before I felt a strong grip on my neck and blacked out. Really, I have no idea what happened after that, but I found myself in the hospital, when I woke up. I could barely breathe, and my body hurt a lot. So much, that I could still not move. I looked to my right, to see the worried faces of five people.
My mother, my father, Jimin, Taehyung and Hana. Yeah. Wouldn't you usually think it'd be my parents who would hug me tight and be relieved that I finally woke up, instead of Hana? Yeah sure, she said she likes me, but she still promised me not to hurt Taehyung, so why was she hugging me in front of all of them? I pushed her away, with all the strength I could gather. But Taehyung didn't seem to bother, he was just smiling, happy that I woke up. Which also made me give a slight smile, when finally my parents came over to me. They all have been worried, ugh. If I just hadn't bumped into...Uh. I don't even know his name... But why did he do that, I even apologized. I looked at the clock, ignoring everything, since my parents were just talking stuff about how worried they were, Hana was just crying for some reason, and Taehyung and Jimin were talking about stuff I don't know about. It was 4:53 pm. Oh my god. I blacked out for so long?! I was so shocked when I found out; Just how long and tight did that asshole choke me that I ended up like this? Well whatever, I then asked everyone to go home, except my parents, of course. I wanted to talk to them in private.
I asked them why they suddenly came back, and of course it's because someone called them and told them about what happened. I have such loving parents, which I'm grateful for. But they also said they'd have to go back soon, which made me sad. But however, I finally decided to talk to them about that. I cleared my throat, before telling them everything. That I'm not straight, but gay, that I like Taehyung and the things with Hana. I then asked them what I should do, and of course they said to confess my love to Taehyung, but I really can't. I'm too afraid that he'll hate me. That he'll stop talking to me, out of disgust. That he'll find me gross and leave me. But I didn't tell them about that, I was just happy they accepted the fact that I'm gay. My mother then smiled, saying she has an idea. She quickly ran out of my room, leaving me and my father confused.
After about ten minutes, she came back, with a content smile on her face. I raised an eyebrow at her, but she didn't explain anything. But I couldn't really do anything, she won't tell me if she doesn't want to, anyways. After talking about how all this happened, they had to leave again, not being able to come back for another six months. Suddenly it was so quiet. I can tell I'm going to miss them... So, right now, I'm still the hospital, because the doctor said he needs me to stay a night, so he can check on me. I didn't protest, so I'm going to sleep now. Good night diary,
Jungkook