January 8th, 2015

Dear Diary,
Today was quite a nice day.
Last night, I couldn't sleep at all though. I was really tired when I had to go to school but I cheered up when I thought about seeing Taehyung Hyung. I quickly got ready, drinking a coffee to keep myself awake. I ate breakfast and went to school, thinking about Hyung, I really couldn't wait to see him. So I went to my classroom.
At break, I quickly ran to Taehyung's room. When I just got there, Jimin came out of the classroom, so I asked him if Taehyung's still there, but he said he wasn't. Jimin said that Taehyung left the room as soon as possible, which was two minutes earlier. I thanked him, before running away to look for Hyung. I looked for him everywhere in the building, but couldn't find him. Suddenly, I had an idea. A good idea. I ran up the stairs, as fast as I could, to the door leading to the rooftop. I opened it, looking at Taehyung. I smiled, calling his name. He looked at me, kind of surprised so I waved at him. We sat down and ate lunch together, until it was time to go back to class.
In math class, I actually fell asleep for a few minutes. I don't remember what my dream was but it must have been a good one, because my classmate said that I was smiling in my sleep. The teacher yelled at me for sleeping in class but I didn't mind that.
Later, after school, Taehyung went over to my house. Remember how I said I would love to play Singstar with Taehyung? We did! It was really a lot of fun. And his voice! Oh my god, he's amazing at singing. His deep voice gave me goosebumps, it's so beautiful.
Anyway, it's eight pm right now and Taehyung just left. After taking a shower, I'll go to bed. Good night diary,
Jungkook

Taehyung stared at the wall blankly, tears still streaming down his face. Jungkook's mother was hugging her husband, who cleared his throat before reading on...