January 10th? - January 11th, 2015

January 10th?

Looking confused, Jungkook's father looked at the next page. "What's wrong?" His wife asked, confused. He cleared his throat, "January 10th is missing. It looks like the page has been ripped out." He said, looking up at the others. Taehyung and Jimin were confused as well. "Hm...I kind of remember that day." Taehyung said, after hesitating for a bit. Jimin looked at him. "What happened?" He asked, Taehyung looked uncomfortable. "It was a Saturday. It was a nice day so Jungkook and I decided to go to the park. So, at the park, this girl came up to us..." He gulped. "She looked really tiny and young. She suddenly told me she likes me and that she wants to go out with me, even though I didn't even know her name. So I told her I'd think about it. There was actually no real reason not to. She was pretty and seemed really nice, so I decided to go out with her. After that, the three of us went to a cafe. Nothing big really happened after that, except me and that girl talking about ourselves, to get to know each other." He explained, looking down. "But that doesn't explain why the page has been ripped out.." Jungkook's mother said, still confused. She sighed, "Whatever. Read on." She said to to Jimin, who nodded and read on.

January 11th, 2015

Dear Diary,
I finally asked Jimin what this weird feeling is, but I'm unsure about his answer. He said that it's love. But why would I be in love? More importantly, with who? That's what I've been asking myself the whole day, until I finally came to a conclusion.
Whatever, let's talk about what happened today. I asked Taehyung if we could hang out, but he said he's already going to see his new girlfriend, which kind of disappointed me. Why it disappointed me? Easy. She isn't as kind as she seems to be. She's a liar. The only reason why she's dating hyung is because he looks good! And I'm not saying this because I think so, I know it! She even said so herself! She said, I repeat, "I'm only dating him because he's hot anyway."! Can you believe this?! Ugh. I hate her.
Well however, because I couldn't hang out with Taehyung, I decided to ask Jimin if we could hang out and gladly, he said yes. So we met up a few minutes later. We went to his house and talked a lot, about all kinds of things. Until I finally asked him about the weird feelings I've been having. About my legs feeling like pudding, about the weirf feeling in my stomach and chest, about everything. At first, it looked like he didn't know what to say, but then he meant that I had just described what love feels like. I thanked him, feeling weird. So then, we talked about lots of other stuff but all I could think about was: Why and with who I would be in love. Ever since I got home, I've been thinking about it. After thinking about it very very much, I've come to a conclusion: Taehyung. It's him. I always get all those weird feelings when I'm with Taehyung, or just see him; I am in love with Taehyung hyung. I'm gay. In love with my friend. What should I do?! Gahh. I'm going to sleep, Good night diary,
Jungkook

Everyone was shocked after hearing this, especially Taehyung. His whole body was trembling, tears leaving his eyes. Jimin looked at him, eyes wide. Jungkook's mother held her hand in front of her mouth. Jungkook's father gulped, "This explains...a lot." He finally said, breaking the silence. Jimin nodded in agreement. Taehyung grabbed the book. "I, I'll read on." He said, sniffing in between the words. "Are you sure, dude?" Jimin asked, laying his hand on the orange haired boy's shoulder. He nodded and read on...