February 5th, 2015

Dear Diary,
It was 5:30 am, when my alarm went off. I pushed aside the blanket, still sleepy. I absolutely couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about the warmth of Taehyung, that I'm missing now. I got up, walking to the kitchen slowly. I still need to get used to the fact that my parents will be gone for half a year and I'll be all alone until they come back. So I made a toast with marmalade and ate it as breakfast. I went to take a shower, and put on my school uniform after. I combed my hair, which I still hadn't dyed then. The red mark on my neck was still visible, making me insecure. But almost everyone knows what happened anyway, so I didn't bother covering it up. I took my bag and made my way to school. I walked really slowly, so I arrived at school at 7:26 am. I walked over to my classroom, expecting to be alone. But the first thing I saw when I opened the door to the room, was Hana sitting on my seat, probably waiting for me. I stared at her, not knowing what to do. As soon as she noticed me, she got up and ran to me, asking if I was okay. I said I was fine and told her to go away since I wanted to be alone, so she did. I sat down on my seat and rested my forehead on the table, sighed loudly. But I couldn't stay in that position for a long time and got up. I just couldn't stay still, I had to think of something else than Taehyung. I went out of my classroom and walked down the hallway. It was so damn silent, that I ran to one of the music rooms. I sat down in front of a piano, sighing once again. I laid my fingers on the piano and started playing whatever came to my mind. After a while, I started singing. All my feelings, I sang them all. I didn't know singing would relieve me so much, but I really wanted to try. I sang so much, that my throat started to feel sore. But I didn't stop, I let it all out. Tears started flowing down my cheeks, as I was singing loudly. Suddenly, when I stopped, there was the sound of clapping. I turned around fast, to see Taehyung smiling at me. It was kind of embarrassing, so I looked down. But Taehyung just told me that what Jimin said a while ago was totally right. I asked him, what he meant. He reminded me, that Jimin told me to audition because my voice is beautiful and I could totally become famous. But I never even thought about using my voice to become famous. I stood up, smiling at the boy in front of me and asked him, if I should really audition. I would really like to try it out, but I'm scared of failure. But he encouraged me, saying it's going to be fine and that if I fail, he'll comfort me. So I might try auditioning soon... Our conversation was interrupted by the bell that signaled the start of class. I told him bye and ran to my classroom quickly, then sitting down on my seat, smiling.
At lunch break, I made my way to the cafeteria, but someone stopped me halfway there. I looked up and it was the foreigner again. Fear built up inside me, I didn't want to get hurt again. He was looking at me angrily, but walked past me, after pushing me aside. I sighed in relief, and ran to the cafeteria. In the cafeteria, I got lunch and went to the table which Jimin, Taehyung, Seokjin and Hana were sitting at. I sat down between Taehyung and Hana, and started to eat lunch. I just listened to their conversations, not saying anything at all, while Hana seemed to watch me, instead of eating lunch at all, but it didn't bother me. I'm the same as her; always looking at the someone who makes my heart beat 10x faster, than usual. After lunch, I went back to class, but only to get my bag. I had to leave school early, since I'm still not well enough to stay there the whole day. I'm still in pain, yeah. When I finally got home, I decided it's time to dye my hair. I took the hair dye that I had bought earlier, and dyed my hair. The color actually turned out really nice, making me smile. I hope Taehyung will like this color... Ahh, I'm so tired and my body hurts, Good night diary,
Jungkook