four

monday, four days after the disappearance

"hi, amigos!" you yelled cheerfully, jogging to the square table outside the cafeteria where your friends were all seated, still careful so your skirt wouldn't accidentally show any of your private parts to the rest of the world.

your loud greeting was probably way too full of enthusiasm since they all started chuckling at your unusual tone.

"good morning, y/n." taehyung instinctively winked, followed by the other boys waving at you — except for jungkook who was quietly chugging on his orange juice.

"didn't you two come together this morning?" namjoon raised his brow at your step brother next to him as you were thinking of an excuse to sit anywhere near your suspicious, controversial acquaintance you had to investigate as soon as possible.

"nah, y/n wanted to put makeup on and dress nicely, for some reason she didn't want to look homeless today. she told me to leave without her." jimin's eyes turned into a crescent moon, a big smile plastered all over his face as he was answering namjoon's question. even though the two of you weren't related by blood, he loved you dearly.

"come here, y/n. i need to show you how i've put everything together after i left your place last week." taehyung patted the seat next to him which thankfully was between him and jungkook, a considerable distance still separating them. bless you, kim taehyung.

"sure", you said and noticed namjoon's weird expression as he was seated right in front of you — he looked like he deeply wanted to strangle his brother.

you felt jungkook's thighs flexing as your knees were lightly touching under the table, his whole body jutted with tautness and uneasiness. his heart began beating rapidly since he was finally that close to his long time crush.

even though taehyung was the one talking to you, your body voluntarily moved closer to jungkook. he just continued to quietly sip on his juice, absolutely thrilled by the fireworks you made him feel deep in his stomach only by standing next to him.

you expected the whole situation to be full of tension and edginess, but you were pleasantly surprised by how comfortable and peaceful you felt next to his warm, well-built body.

you were pretending to pay attention to taehyung hence he was intensely explaining you his 'out of this world' new theories when you heard namjoon asking jungkook if he could have a sip of his juice.

your glare was subtly focused on jungkook, discreetly side-eyeing all of his movements. no one was paying attention to you, jimin and hoseok were fully absorbed in their conversation about the pure MILF (=mom i'd like to fuck) taking their professor's place for a few weeks while taehyung was absolutely ecstatic because of the work he's done last night.

"shit! i'm so sorry!" namjoon quickly got up as you suddenly felt the cold, sticky liquid covering your bare right thigh.

for the love of god, you didn't focus for two goddamn seconds — did you really have to wear a skirt today out of all days?

"jungkook, take this and help her." namjoon searched the bag next to him and threw a small packet of wet wipes in jungkook's direction, the poor boy catching it with widened eyes.

"it's okay, i can—"

wait. you spoke but stopped right away. no, let jungkook touch you. let him get closer to you. follow the plan.

"you can wipe it off, please." you turned to jungkook who was watching you with his mouth wide open in complete shock. hoseok's smirk was clearly visible on his pretty features, taehyung and jimin were simply staring as namjoon stood up and started stretching out his back and arms, mindlessly whistling while pretending to exercise next to your table.