thirteen

you gulped but still hostilely managed to place your hands around yoongi's neck, not planning to make this even more painful to watch than it already was. he pulled you closer to his hard chest, caressing your hair with his massive hand out of reflex.

the change of affection didn't feel awkward at all, after all yoongi was still your best friend and even though the relationship between the two of you was a little weird at the moment, the skinship felt as familiar as always.

did he get taller or were you just intimidated as hell?

"you smell the exact same." you said your thoughts out loud without realizing, hearing yoongi's chest vibrate against your ear, sign he chuckled at your silliness.

jungkook's eyes were fuming at the sight in front of him and if looks could kill, min yoongi would've been dead by now.

he's never felt this way before, now that you two got closer and he actually thought for the first time in his life that he might have a chance with you... this happened.

taehyung was just confused looking at the two of you, still skeptical about yoongi and the whole visit to his house this morning.

what was he planning? was he really here to talk to the rector? after they drove seokjin to the campus, taehyung told yoongi he had to meet you here before your lecture and he said he had to see you too... but you seemed surprised when you noticed him entering the café. why did he lie?

what was the suspicious min yoongi hiding?

• • •

GROUPCHAT

name: party poopers

participants: you, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok

Namjoon: have you guys heard?

Hoseok: Hear what?

Namjoon: Seokjin hyung just called me, he said tomorrow is a day off for all of us

Hoseok: Would I still be here if I knew that?

Jimin: So we're not going to college tomorrow?

Namjoon: yeah, it's some sort of early celebration for the graduates this year or something so we have an extended weekend ahead

you: great! let's go out tonight :D

Taehyung: i don't feel like it, i can't have any cold drinks since my throat is still sore

you: you're literally next to me, taehyung. why are you texting?

Taehyung: so Jungkook doesn't feel left out

Jungkook: I'm right here

Hoseok: I see y'all too

Taehyung: stop texting on your shift Hoseok, you have clients waiting for their drinks... myself included

you: anyway! then everyone's invited to my house tonight

Jimin: Aren't mom and dad home though?

you: i'll talk to dongmin, maybe he'll take mom on a trip or something like they planned last week. he's the chief of police after all, he can have as many days off as he pleases ;)

Jimin: They planned a trip without us? Really?

you: yeah. is everyone coming? :)