Chapter 15: Little Blonde

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I moan and roll over, reaching to turn my alarm clock off.

I sit up slowly with a yawn and stretch my arms.

Monday. Where'd the weekend go?

I sluggishly pull myself out of bed and walk over to my closet.

I throw on a gray long sleeved shirt with a black heart in the middle, black ripped skinny jeans, and my gray/black converse.

Then I walk over to my desk and look through my jewelry box and pull out and anchor necklace, a bracelet that looks like many, and my "s" bracelet Zack got me. I put them on and smile at myself in the mirror.

I brush my hair and head to the living room. I grab my Jack Skellington hoodie off one of the hangers hanging my the door and grab my backpack.

"I'm going to school! I love you, mom!" I shout and leave the house.

-----

"Hello, there" Zack winks as he sits next to me on the bus.

I smile and return to my book.

He snatches my book from me and reads the cover, "'The Bane Chronicles'. Sounds interesting."

I snatch it back from him, "Don't touch my book."

He laughs and leans his head back, closing his eyes.

I smile and poke his cheek before continuing to read until we get to school.

I hear him chuckle before I get engulfed in my book.

-----

Ding. Ding. Ding.

I sigh, "Finally. Art Class."

I pack my things from English and rush to Art Class, forgetting to wait for Ashley by the water fountian.

Once I get to class I sit down and put my bag on the desk. Not a second later I'm ambushed by a little blond boy who throws his arms around me, "Skylar!"

I chuckle, "Hey, Ty."

His name is Tyler but I call him Ty. He's Lainey's 4-year-old boy. His face is florid just like his father's, Daniel, who is standing next to Lainey at her desk.

I gather Tyler up into my arms and walk over to them, "Missing something?"

"You know he loves you," Lainey says but takes him from my arms anyways.

"Sky, Sky," Ty whines reaches for me.

Lainey smirks, "Told you."

She puts him down and he follows me back to my seat, sitting down in my lap.

"I thought only I could sit in your lap," Zack pouts, sitting down across from me.

I laugh, "You'd crush me."

He places a hand dramatic over his heart and gasps, "I am truly hurt."

I hear Ty chuckle and bend down to whisper in his ear, "That's Zack. He's a big knucklehead."

Ty giggles.

"What'd you say to him?" Zack asks.

I chuckle and smile innocently, "Nothing."

"She said you were a big knucklehead," Ty snickers.

Zack glares playfully, "I'm a knucklehead? Okay. We'll see about that later." He winks once Ty looks towards his parents who are calling his name. Ty gets up, grabbing my hand in the process, and walks over to his parents, tugging me along.

"Come on, Ty. We gotta go. Momma has to work." His dad picks him up and gives his wife a kiss before leaving.

Lainey looks after him with a mischievous smile.

"Good news, I suppose," I say.

She smirks, "You have no idea."

I look at her in confusion, "What do you mean?"

She winks, "There's a bun in the oven."

My eyes widened and quickly look at her stomach, "No way."

She chuckles and nods.

"Does he know?" I ask, looking after him.

She snickers, "No. Now, sit down. I need to start class."

-----

"She's pregnant," I sit back down next to Ashley.

Her eyes look like they're about to bulge out of her head, "Seriously?!"

I shush her, "Sorry, sorry. I'll shut up."

"Thank you. Now, I would like you to pass up your portraits." Lainey says from the front of the class.

I grin as I pull out the one I did of Zack. I hold it up to where I can see his face to make sure everything is correct and then pass it up to the front.

Zack grins at me from across the table.

Just to think that we've all 4 become great friends in less then a week. Hopefully, Zack and I will become more then just friends....

Ashley snaps her fingers in front of my face and I finally realize I had been staring at Zack.

I blush and look away while Ash and Randy snicker.

~~~~~

Weeeeell, there you go. I hope you guys liked it.

Sorry that it jumps around so much!

Comment!
Vote!
Share!

I love you, my roxers! xoxoxo
Stay amazing! ;)