Chapter 19: Zack's POV

"Wait! Sky!" I start to run after her when Chelsea pulls me back.

"Don't Zack. She doesn't care about you. She's just playing with your heart," she says.

My eyes widen, "What? Why do you think that?"

She laughs, "Seriously? She acts all nice and like she's your friend. Then she goes and ignores you. What kind of friend does that?!"

I was gonna say that it was my fault she ignored me, but instead, "Yeah. I guess you're right..."

She wraps her arms around me and gently presses her lips to mine. I open my left eye slightly to see a crumpled piece of paper lying on the floor. I push Chelsea away gently and walk towards the paper.

Just as I'm about to reach for it, a hand swoops and in and snatches it away, "I've got it." I stand up straight and look at Chelsea suspiciously, who stuffed the paper in her pocket, "Sorry, it must've fallen out earlier."

I nod slightly and sit on the edge of my bed. Chelsea comes and sits behind me, rubbing my back and placing her chin on my shoulder, "If you want to get back at her... I have an idea of what you can do."

I turn my head and look at her, reading my eyebrow and urging her to continue.

-----

I can't believe I'm about to do this, I think to myself.

"Dude! Just let me talk to her!" I shout, trying to push past Randy to get to Sky. She's laying in Randy's bed asleep with Ashley next to her.

"Stop shouting, Zack! You'll wake her!"

I see Sky shift and roll over. "Please... Just let me talk to her," I ask quietly.

"No," Randy says harshly.

"Why?"

"For one, she's asleep. Second, you hurt her. You need to let her cool off before you try to talk to her. She's really hurt. She could barely give me my birthday present with a smile. She wanted to make up with you today. Even Ash and I knew she would. Even if she didn't know herself," Randy says in one breath.

"Woah. Breathe, dude. Please just let me talk to her. Even if she won't talk to me back," I say, trying to get past him again.

"She won't forgive you. Not yet," he says, turning around to look at Sky with sad eyes.

"I...I don't care. I just need her to listen." I walk past him and sit down on the bed beside Sky. "Sky.... Sky.... Skylar please.... I know you're awake-" she grunts and shifts closer to Ashley. "At least you're awake. Look, I know you won't forgive me anytime soon. And I'm defiantly not going to stop you." I hesitate, "I-I like Chelsea. And you should except that. You had your chance and you choose to i-ignore me," I choke, repeating what Chelsea told me to say. I can't believe I just said that.

I hear Sky sob quietly and see Ashley wrapping her arms around her as I get ripped off the bed. "What the hell was that?!" Randy yells.

"I just wanted her to listen...and she did," I walk out after slipping a box into Sky's backpack.

~~~~~

Some of you guys know I've been on Writers Block. I'm sorry. I hope this makes up for it.

The update I mean, not what happened in it.

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes in spelling and all that.

I love you guys, my little roxers! xoxoxo

-Lainey

AND THANKS FOR THE almost 7K VIEWS! YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AMAZING!