Chapter 22: "Could you ever forgive me, Sky?"

I sit in my car thinking about just went down for about 10 minutes when I here a tapping on my window. I look out to see Zack, hands stuffed in his pockets. It's raining and cold and he's getting drenched. I see him smile slightly when I jester for him to get in.

I turn the heat on and grab a blanket from the back seat. When Zack climbs into the car next to me, I drape the blanket over him. "T-thanks." I nod my head and start driving. "Look...You weren't suppose to hear all that...Or know about..." he glances down at his wrist, "yeah."

I glance at him quickly before putting my eyes back on the road, "It's fine."

I hear him sigh in relief, "At least you spoke to me." With that, the car ride was silent until we got to my house.

I turn the engine off once we pull into the driveway, pulling out my keys, and climbing out of the car. "Aren't you gonna take me home?" I hear him ask as I drag him by the shirt, into my house.

I shake my head, pulling him through my bedroom to my bathroom. Only there do I let him go.

As I stand there staring at him, I call Ash. "Hello?"

"Hey, Ash. Where are you guys?"

"We just pulled up at their place. Why?"

"Go to Zack's bathroom and take out any razors and pills. Even go through his entire bedroom."

"Why? What's going-" before she could continue, I end the call and slip my phone in my pocket. I stare at Zack, who is sitting in the floor, and he stares right back.

After a while of that, I bend down and sit in the floor next to him. I grab his wrist gently and pull the sleeve up to expose his arm. I gently run my fingers over the scars and fresh cuts. His wrist are still covered in a little bit of blood, so I grab a wet rag and gently wash it away. "Why?" I ask sadly.

"I-I thought you hated me. I t-thought you wanted nothing to do with me. Then Ashley said what she did at lunch..... and I felt like such an idiot. I realized how stupid I was to believe what Chelsea said to me. I was such an idiot. Could you ever forgive me, Sky?" he pleads.

I choke back a few tears before wrapping my arms around his neck and attacking his lips with mine. I know we aren't together, but I've missed him so much. "I've missed you so much," I say after I pull away, burying my face in his neck.

"I missed you, too," he says, kissing my forehead.

We sit like this for quite a while before I being to doze. It's about 2 am by now and I'm getting really drowsy. I feel Zack's arms wrap around my legs and shoulders as he lifts me. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down with me when he lays me down.

He chuckles and places the comforter around our bodies as I pull myself closer to him. He places a gentle kiss on my lips before hugging me tightly and falling sound asleep. I giggle and place my head on his chest. As I listen to the steady best of his heart, I fall asleep.

-----

"Shhh. You'll wake them!" I hear somebody whisper and two pairs of feet scurrying out if the room, closing the door gently. I open my eyes to see Zack already smiling down at me.

"They wake you?" I ask yawning. He nods. I give him a thumbs up before climbing out if bed and to my bathroom. I look myself in the mirror and begin raking my fingers through my hair, too tired to walk over to my desk and pick up my brush.

I hear Zack chuckle and come into view on the mirror. He smiles at me before taking my brush and running it through my hair gently. I smile in return.

After he's finished I walk over to my closet and open a compartment in the floor. I pull out a pair of guy skinny jeans and a Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt. I throw them to Zack before closing the closet door and changing.

I pull on a pink "Hakuna Matata" t-shirt, gray skinny jeans, and a pair of galaxy hightop converse with a white triangle on the side.

Walking out, I grab my pink beat headphones and place a dragon looking earring on my ear. Then, I grab a necklace I had found in a box in my backpack about a week ago.

I turn around to see Zack looking at the necklace and then looking at the ground nervously. "What?" I ask with a smile.

"It's the key to my heart, you know?" I glance down at the key and smile.

"Thank you. It's beautiful," I kiss him gently on the lips before pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"Not as beautiful as you," he whispers quietly.

I smile and pull away, "Do you wanna go for a walk?"

He nods and stuffs his hands into his pockets.

I grab his wrist gently and pull one hand out of the pocket it was in so I could lace my fingers with his.

We walk out if the house without a sign of Ash and Randy, who had just been there moments before. I wonder where they went, I think to myself.

We stroll down the streets, hand-in-hand. We talk about the most random things. I tell him about what I've been doing this past couple if weeks and he does the same.

~~~~~

Sorry about the sucky ending! I'm getting tired. It's late.

But yay! 2 updates!

Vote!
Comment!

I love you guys, my little roxers! xoxoxo