Lilliane

🍫Cocoa🍫

"What the hell Kobe"  I yelled as I walked into the shed, "why are you keeping them in here" I asked. "Why not" Kobe shrugged, "I'm telling Ja'Kai" I said as snatched away from him. "You do and I'll kill you just like I did your little sister" he growled, "fine, I won't tell, but why are you treating them like dogs" I asked quietly.

"I treated you the same, remember" he grinned a little bit, Kobe was a sick person. "Ok but why do you have them in a fucking shed" I gestured, "because I don't trust them to be in the house"  he replied. "Now stop questioning" he said as he walked out of the shed, I quietly left the shed and walked back into the house.

🍄Talyeh🍄

Me and Starr were at someone's house, it was nicer than Kobe's. "Ok so you three are Starr, Talyeh, and that ones Kulture" said Damien, "yessir" Starr answered quietly. "You don't have to call me sir Starr you can call me Damien" he smiled at her, "ok... Damien" she cracked a small smile.

"I see that Kobe's given you three a hard time especially you Starr" he returned his attention to her. She nodded her head slowly, "let's keep this between us... Kobe's an asshole" he said with a straight face. I nodded my head, "I'm gonna take you three off of his hands and hopefully you don't have to worry about him again" he leaned back.

"Really" I furrowed my eyebrows which had started to grow back, "yep" he nodded his head. "What's the catch" I looked him in his eyes, "there isn't one" he shrugged. "So you're freeing us from Kobe for free" I asked, "yep and I don't ask for anything in return" he shrugged.

"That's weird" Bambi said quietly, "well... you know Mike right" he smiled. "Yeah..." she looked up, "that's my buddy" he nodded his head slightly. "Really" she smiled, "yep" he cheesed. "Wait, if you're friends with Mike then why is Kobe working with you" I asked, "he's not he's working with my twin brother, Darien" he explained.

"You guys are identical twins" Bambi asked, "yes ma'am" he folded his hands on top of the desk. "Then where's your brother" I asked, "he is currently tied up in his basement..." he nodded. "Ok so suppose he gets loose and pretends to be you, since you're identical how will we know who is who" I asked.

"Easy, you see this ring and this scar" he showed us a diamond covered ring on his pinky finger and a scar on his shoulder, "yeah" I replied. "That's how you know the difference, this ring is one of a kind I got it made" he shrugged, "oh, ok" Starr nodded.

"Um when do we get to go home" Starr asked, "well I don't want anything to be suspicious so after about a week you guys will "disappear" and then you can go where ever you want and the person who will get in trouble for it is Darien" he smiled. "Alright" I smiled, I looked over at Starr who was grinning a little.

•••
🍪Cookie🍪

"Y'all ready" I asked, "yeah let's just hurry up and get Starr" Destiny said as she reached for the car door handle. "Alright let's go then" Arria said as she got out the car, everyone pilled out of the car. "Go around back" I signaled to Mike and Arria, "you go to the shed" I gestures to babyface.

"We'll go through the front door" I whispered to Destiny and Cameron, they nodded their heads and we stood at the front door. Mike whistled, then baby face returned it, and then finally Destiny returned it to the others. That was our que. Cameron kicked down the front door and entered the house.

It was dark and there was a girl sleeping soundly on the couch. "Hey get up" Destiny said as she kicked the couch, she quickly sat up and looked at us with fear in here eyes. She looked kinda beat up, "If you're looking for Kobe he's on the third floor last door on the right, just please don't hurt me" she begged. "Who's that" Mike asked as he walked into the living room.

"What's your name" I asked the girl,"Lilliane" she said quietly. "Why are you here" Mike asked, "I- Kobe brought me here the same way he did with Starr and Talyeh" she said quickly. "Alright come with us" Mike grabbed her arm, we made our way up the stairs.

"He's in here" I asked as I put my hand on the door knob, "yes" she nodded her head. Mike swung open the door and walked into the room. "What the fuck" he yelled as he sat up, "where the hell is Starr" Mike yelled as he pointed his gun into Kobe's head.

"With Darien" he smirked, "well where the hell is he" Mike slowly squeezed the trigger. "Why should I tell you" he smiled, Mike squeezed the trigger and Kobe's body dropped. "That's why" he smiled at Kobe's now lifeless body. Lilliane whined, "shut up we're not gonna hurt you" Cameron said.

"Do you know who Darian is" I asked as we closed Kobe's door, "yes" she nodded. "Who and where is he" I asked, "he's a friend of Kobe's and he has a twin, an identical twin his name Damien" she looked me in my eyes so I knew she wasn't lying.

"Where is he" Destiny asked, "he lives a couple hours from here, I don't know the address though" she said. "Thanks for being truthful you can go home now, Kobe can't do anything about it" I chuckled, "I don't have anywhere to go" she said quietly. "What do you mean" Arria asked, "kobe killed my sister and my parents were the ones that let Kobe take me" she said.

"Oh, well I'll see what Khristian says about letting you stay with us" I nodded, "really" she smiled. "Yes, really" I smiled at her, "what, how do you know that she's not lying" Arria asked. "Look at her she's all beat up and she looks like she's been getting thrown around what does she have to lie about" I looked at Ari.

"Alright let's go" Mike said as he and Cameron carried the bloody body out of the room. "Cmon" I grabbed Lilliane's hand, "woah, why's she coming" babyface asked. "Just shut up and focus on yourself" I pushed him towards the stairs.

"Know what, let's just go" Mike said rolling his eyes at me, we climbed back into the van and made our way back to the house.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

Here's you guys' update 💔