Trusted

This gonna be a long one.

2 Weeks Later

"Mike you said that we was only gonna be here for a couple days." I whined I didn't like staying with the boys anymore and Mike knew that. "I know but this the only place we got right now" he played with my hair. "We'll leave soon I promise " he kissed the top of my head then he got up and left the room.

After Mike left I got out of bed and I got in the shower.

After the shower I put on my clothes and I sat back in the bed

After the shower I put on my clothes and I sat back in the bed. The boys had went out and me and Mike got left behind. There was something wrong about the guys but I couldn't really figure it out. They constantly asked me questions but when Mike came around they acted like they said nothing at all.

Mike walked back into the room with some food. "Want some" he asked sitting back down. "Yea" he put some fries up to my mouth and I ate them. "When did you get food" I asked stealing more fries, "just now" he said taking them back from me.

Me and Mike sat around until the guys came back. Me and Mike went into the living room and I watched them play 2k. I was watching Mike and Nicholas play when I felt someone's hand squeeze my ass.

I looked over to see Kobe who was smiling at me. "Fuck off" I slapped his hand and pulled it away. "What's wrong" he asked placing his hand on my waist and then trying to slip it into my pants. "Hey Mike can we switch spots" I asked getting up. "Sure" he said getting up and keeping his eyes on the tv.

We switch places so that I was now sitting beside Nicholas. I didn't really have a problem with him he acted kinda weird sometimes but other than that he was okay. I watched the boys finish the game and then I went outside and sat on the steps.

"What's wrong" Nic said as he sat beside me, "nothing" I turned my phone off and looked at him. "You sure" he put his hand on my back, "yeah, don't touch me" I pushed his hand off. "My bad, I'm sorry for what Marc and Kobe tried to do" he shook his head, "I'm not gonna day it's okay but thanks for being concerned I guess" I looked at the ground.

Nic: what they did was bad and I tried to get them to say sorry but they refused.
Me: nah it's good now.
Nic: it's not good tho.
Me: where's Mike?
Nic: I'll go get him.
Me: thanks.
Nic: no problem.

I felt uncomfortable talking to Nic even tho we were cool and whatever. Mike walked out the door and sat beside me.

Mike: you okay?
Me: yeah I'm fine.
Mike: you sure?
Me: yes. We just does everyone think somethings wrong?
Mike: I don't know. You wanna go get food?
Me: yeah, I'll go get my shoes.
Mike: k.

I walked into the house and ran up into my room. I grabbed my shoes and turned around to leave.

"Hey babe" said Marc, "please get away" I said trying to walk past him. "Where you goin mamas?" he grabbed my arm. "Don't call me that, I'm goin wit mike" I snatched away from him. "Who you snatching from" he asked grabbing my neck and tightening his grip. My eyes rolled, "you like dat" he tighten his grip even more, i shook my head no.