Papi 🥵

This is the only story that I haven't written a smut for sooooo... here ya go bitches 💔

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-
3 Weeks Later

It was pretty late at night everyone had just gotten back from going out to eat and me and the girls went to get our nails done earlier.

(But pink or blue) (lmao this has nothing to do with nothing)

We were staying at Spencer's place for the night, because why not? I also learned that night that Mike would be leaving for a little bit some time around spring.

"I'm gonna go take a shower I said as I got up from my spot on the floor. "And ima go to bed" Mike said as he followed me up to our room. I started getting undressed when I heard the door open. I seen Mike walk in, he locked the door behind himself.

I ignored him, "hey mamas" Mike said as he unclipped my bra. "Stop Mike" I said as I swatted him, "I'm just trying to help you out" he said as he unbuttoned my jeans. "Micheal" I said firmly, "alright" he said as he fell back onto the bed.

I continued to undress and then got in the shower. While I was showering Mike had walked in, he managed to climb into the shower without me noticing. I reached for the soap but touched Mikes hand instead.

"Micheal" I said as I turned around, "turn yo sexy ass back the fuck around" he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him, I let him lather the soap onto my body. I felt his hands move off of my back. Then I felt him slap my ass, I jumped.

"Mike" I gasped, "that's not my name baby" he leaned down to kiss my cheek. "I wanna showerrr" I moan, "you are showering" he said against my neck. He moved from my cheek to my jawline then my neck, he was trying to find my sweet spot. "Mike get out" I said as I stepped away from him, "no" he said, I just now noticed how deep his voice sounded.

"What's my name, mamas" he said as he placed his hands on my waist. "Get off" I said trying to pull away, "wrong answer" he bent me over and pushed me against the wall. "What's my name" he said more demandingly, "Michael" I looked back at him. "No" he said as he lined up with my opening, "what's. my. name" he tightened his grip on my waist.

"You know my name" he said as he rubbed my butt, "your names Mike" I said. Shortly after I answered I felt Mike slam into me, "fUuukK" I leaned my head against the wall. Mike continued to pound me, "FUcKk, slow down" I cried. "Ask me the right way" Mike said slapping my ass, "P-pLeaSe s-SlOw d-Downn d-dDaddyy" I said in between moans.

Mike slowed his pace and I tried to adjust, he started to speed back up. "M-mIkke, I c-CAnT t-Take th-tHis" I dug my nails into my palms. "But you wanted to be a bad girl so now you can take your punishment" he groaned.

Mike continued to fuck me senseless. I felt a knot building up in my stomach, "I-I'm g-gon-" The rest of the words came out as slurs and inaudible nonsense. "Hold it" Mike said as he quickened the pace, "Fu- I can't" I moaned. I tried to hold it but ended up releasing only seconds later. I could tell that Mike was close, with 2 minutes he came somewhere deep inside of me.

He caught his breath and climbed out of the shower without another word. I stood upright and continued to wash off my bow sweaty body. I climbed out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my chest and walked into the bed room. Mike snatched the towel from my body and pinned me onto the bed.

"Mike, get off" I whined, "your punishment isn't over princess" I heard a buzzing noise. "No, no, cmon Mike" I protested, "I don't wanna hear you" Mike said as he put the vibrator up to my clit. I grabbed Mike's wrist and tried to pull him away. He looked at me, turned the vibrator off and cuffed my hands behind my back.

He turned the toy back on and put it back up to me. I kicked my legs as he turned it up, "Mike" I moaned. "That's not my name Angel"he said as he started pumping his fingers in me. "I-I have to cum daddy" I stuttered, "you have to hold it" he said before switching from his fingers to his dick.

He turned the vibrator up from one of its lower settings to its highest, he pounded me so hard that the bed rocked. "C-can I cUm" I moaned in between breaths, "no" he growled. I dug my nails into the back of my thighs and whimpered, Mike's strokes started to get lazier. "P-please, I n-need to-" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Do you wanna cum" Mike moaned, "yes papi" I moaned loudly. "You have to look at me when you finish" he placed his hand on my shoulder and slammed into me with all of his force one last time before I came on him. My back arched high off of the bed, my eyes rolled back into my head, and I screamed.

He pulled out but kept the vibrator up to my clit as I calmed down. I felt another strong wave go through my body and I came a third time, I was seeing all types of stars and shapes I couldn't hear anything other than my breathing and the faint buzz of the vibrator, my entire body was shaking uncontrollably.

I heard the buzzing stop and I felt a warm liquid squirt onto my face and into my mouth. My eyes finally rolled back to where they were supposed to be and my back crashed down onto the bed. Mike laid down beside me, he was quiet for a little.

He hovered over me and kissed me, his hands wandered down to my clit he slowly rubbed it. "Stop, I'm too sensitive" I whined, Mike smiled and continued. I felt tears build up in my eyes from the sensitivity, "please" I begged. "Ask me the right way" Mike grinned, "please stop papi" I gasped.

He pulled his hand away and sucked on his fingers. "You did good mami" he said kissing me again, "mhm" I said sleepily. "Can you go get my bag for me" Mike asked, I sat up and turned my back to him so that he could take the cuffs off.

I got up onto my shaky legs but then immediately fell. Mike chuckled "I gotchu" he said as he picked me up from under my arms. "I hate you" I groaned, "hmm, sure" Mike kissed my cheek.

He pulled us under the blankets and we fell asleep.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

This was just a friendly reminder that the Bible app is 100% F R E E . Anywayss go wash your eyes out with some bleach and then have a good night/day. 💔