Idk

I woke up the next day to more gunshots. "Just stay still and stay low" Mike said scrolling thru his phone. "Why did we come here to get shot at?" I asked kinda annoyed "there was no one shooting when we were at the beach house" i pulled out my phone and scrolled thru it. "But we were being watched when we were in the beach house, here were only getting threatened. Cause the niggas that's shooting not gone do shit" Mike replied, he seemed so calm about while I was silently losing my shit.

Mike: I told you don't worry.
Me: I'm not worrying.
Mike: your facial expressions say other wise.
Me: I'm not worried.
Mike: fine can you go get me some water then?
Me: no I'm not getting up.
Mike: you are worried. Cmon you know that imma keep you as safe as possible.
Me: says the person who took me to the most dangerous shooting range in the state.
Mike: not the state the city.
Me: whats the goddamn difference?
Mike: there's cities in a state.
Me: shut up.

Me and Mike sat around until the shooting stopped. And once it did we got up and started our day even thought it was 12 pm.

I got in the shower and changed.

After I got out Mike took a shower and I waited for him in the living room with the other guys

Kobe: so how long you and Mike known each other?
Me: for a couple of months.
Kobe: cool, so are y'all really close or?
Me: yeah we pretty close.
Marc: how close?
Me: I don't know,why?
Marc: like if you were in danger would he risk his life for you?
Me: yeah, he's done that a couple times, why?
Nic: yeah he definitely cares about you a lot.
Me: I guess so,why?
Kobe: so if...
Mike: I'm ready.
Kobe: nevermind.
Me: okay, why tho?
Mike: why what?
Me: they wer-
Marc: nothing.

Mike sat down and put his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah no" I said pushing it off. "So when we leavin" mike said as he tied his shoes up. "In a minute" Marc said as he got up and walked into the kitchen. About 15 minutes passed and then we finally left to go to the basketball court.

Once we arrived I sat on an extra basket ball and watched the boys play.

Mike: come play Bambi.
Me: nah I'm good.
Mike: cmon.
Me: I can't imma crease my sneakers.
Mike: I'll buy you new ones.
Me: I have jeans on.
Mike: so.
Me: I don't want to.
Mike: please?
Me: no.
Mike: pleaseeee Bambi?
Me: fine.

I got up and Mike passed me the ball I dribbled it a little bit and then I passed it back to Mike. "Let's play" I said as he caught it. Me and Mike played a game and of course he won after that the boys played until the court lights came on.

We all got in the car and left. We arrived at the house and I went to my room to shower. I was in the shower when someone knocked on the door.

Me: yeah?
Mike: can I come in?
Me: I guess.

Mike walked in and I looked at him from behind the shower curtain.

Mike: I'm not gonna look at you.
Me: what?
Mike: I'm going to the store, you want anything?
Me: some Arizona tea and some hot fries that's it.
Mike: aight the boys are gonna be here if you need anything.
Me: okay.

Mike walked out and I heard him leave the house. About 10 minutes later I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked out of my room and seen one of the boys going thru one of my bags.

Me: what are you doing?
Marc: uh...
Me: put my bag down and then you can leave.
Marc: chill, you need to calm down.
Me: please get out so I change.
Marc: no, you can change in front of me.
Me: get out!
Marc: I said no.

Marc got up and closed the door then he walked up to me. "You forgot to leave" I said as I pointed to the door. "I didn't forget" he said looking at the door. "Take the towel off" he said as he grabbed for it, "no" I slapped his hand and held my towel up. "I'm sure you look sexy" he pulled my hand and grabbed the towel. I pushed him away and ran into my closet and put on some clothes.

 I pushed him away and ran into my closet and put on some clothes

I sat in my closet for a while before I left out. I opened the door and walked into my room but Marc was still there. "You're back" he said as he grabbed me and lifted me slightly off my feet. "Get off, Mike help" I yelled kicking my legs. "Mike ain't here" he laughed.

I fought against him and yelled until someone opened the door. "What's goin on" Kobe asked as he stepped into the room. "Get him off of me" I said kicking my legs again. "I'm just tryna have some fun with her" Marc said tightening his grip . "Ow get off, Kobe help me" , "nah, im tryna have some fun too" he laughed and tried to grab my legs. I kicked him as hard as I could and tried to wiggle out of Marcs arms he started pulling on my top and trying to take it off.

I was fighting against the boys and yelling when I was about to give up then Mike walked thru the door. They immediately dropped me and moved away from me. "What the fuck is going on?" Mike asked walking up to me.

Me: they-
Marc: we was just playing.
Me: no you weren't.
Mike: why was she screaming then?

Mike wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into a hug I tucked my head into his chest.

Mike: get out.
Marc: cmon mane.
Mike: now.
Kobe: alright man.

Mike waited for the boys to leave and then he closed and locked the door. He looked at me and then I started crying. "It's okay" he said sitting on the bed and looking at me. "I-I, they" I tried to talk and push down the lump in my those but I couldn't. "It's okay everything's okay" he said pulling me onto his lap and covering us with a blanket.

Mike sat and rocked me until I fell asleep. He held me in his arms and then he started laying me down. I sat up to look at him. "I'll be back" he said getting up, "no" I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "I'm only getting in the shower" he said wiping a tear off my cheek. "If you leave they'll try to come back" I said locking eyes with him, "I know I'll leave the door open" he said, I let go of his arm and he took his shirt off and walked into the bathroom.

I fell back asleep and then I heard a door open I shot up to see Kobe walking in. "Shh" he said sitting beside me, "get out" I sat up keeping my eyes on him. "I'm not gonna hurt you" he said as tried to put his hand over my mouth. "Mike!" I yelled moving away from Kobe and running into the bathroom.

"What's wrong" Mike said packing his head out of the shower curtain. "Kobe's here" I said kicking the door and sitting on the sink. "Aight" Mike turned the shower off and asked me to hand him his towel. I gave him a towel and he stepped out and pulled on some sweatpants. He left the bathroom and yelled at Kobe who was still sitting on the bed.

I left the bathroom and laid back down and then I started falling asleep. Mike turned on a movie and then he held me close to him.