🍾Party🍷

Today's another day of school, you know the drill I get up, shower, get ready and then I put on my clothes.

I did my makeup which was just lashes and highlighter and then I went downstairs for breakfast.

"You gonna get dress coded" Chuckles stated, "good morning to you too, and do it look like I care" I asked sarcastically. "Mhmm, don't be sayin' nothin' when mama yellin' at yo ass" she rolled her eyes, "oh, we takin' the bus today" I grabbed my bag. "Why, I hate the bus" she whined, "I hate it too but ma took my car and I'm not walkin'" I told her. I grabbed some fruit and then we left the house and made our way to the bus stop.

"Hey Bambi Jayden said as he wrapped his arm around me, "wassup baby face" I hugged him back. "Nun, you know you gon' get dress coded right" he asked me, "yup and they can kiss my ass if they think ima change" I shrugged. "Hey bitches" Jordan said as she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me back, "wassup... why everybody takin' the bus" I asked.

"I got my keys taken... again" Jordan said, "that's the second time... this week" Chuckles pitched in. "I know" Jordan nodded, "Whatchu do now, witcho bad ass" Jayden asked her. "I said I was gonna run my brother over if he kept eatin' my food" she shrugged, "that's no reason to take somebodies keys" Jayden replied. "Exactly I would run a nigga ova too, the fuck" Chuckles laughed.

All of a sudden Mike walked up to me and put his arm around me. "Hey mamas" he smirked, "Nigga, get yo drug dealin' ass off of me" I say pushing Mike away. "Damn can I get some love" he asked as he backed away, "you can get love from far away" I say backing away from him. "But I wanna get close and personal" said mike as he stepped forward and put his hands on my waist.

"Mike get the hell off before I snitch on yo ass to 12" I snapped, "aight fine I'll leave you alone" Mike threw his hands up and walked away.

"C'mon Bambi can you at least get to know him" Babyface asked, "nope" I said bluntly. "He ain't even that bad when you get to know him" Jordan pitched in, "they right Mike's pretty nice and he'll get you what every you need whenever you need it" Destiny said. "I don't care I don't want to associate wit him" I replied.

We got on the bus and me and Jayden sat in the back like usual. Then Mike had to come back here and mess it up. "Aye mike I got a seat for ya" said Jayden standing up and pointing to where he was sitting which was beside me. "No he don't" I yelled but it was too late Mike had already made his way to my seat. "So how you been Bambi" asked mike. "First of all you don't get to call me Bambi second of all I'm good, you" I say checking my nails.

Mike kept starting conversations and I kept ending them. "Do you ever give up" I asked him highly annoyed. "Mike not when I see a pretty girl like you" he replied trying to put his arm on my shoulder. I slapped his arm and pushed him onto the edge of the seat "don't touch me." I say staring him down. "K damn" Mike said as he slid back up onto the seat.

Once we got to school I walked in and went straight to my locker.

•••