🔫 Pew Pew 🔫

Mike and I had been at this beach house for a couple of days and I actually really liked. Turns out he owns the beach house so we can stay here as long as we want.

"How much longer we gonna be here?" I asked mike, "I don't know you wanna go somewhere else?" he asked me. "Where" , "I got at least one place to stay in each state." Mike said it like it was nothing "damn ion know" , "Nevada maybe?" He asked looking at his phone.

Me: I thought you were wanted in Nevada?
Mike: oh yeah.
Me: you're also wanted in Kentucky, Wyoming, and Washington.
Mike: I know.
Me: New Jersey.
Mike: no.
Me: but I wanna go to Jersey.
Mike: but you can't go.
Me: why?
Mike: you just can't.
Me: fine.

Today was kinda just a day where we sat back and just chilled. But that boring so I decided to get on mikes nerves.

Me: mike
Mike: what?
Me: I'm bored.
Mike: okay.
Me: let's do something.
Mike: like what?
Me: I don't know.
Mike: you wanna try target practice?
Me: sure.
Mike: aight go get ready.
Me: k.
Mike: don't get to pretty.
Me: why not?
Mike: cause we're going to a shooting range.
Me: k.

I took a shower and stuff, here's the fit.

"I'm ready Mike" I yelled walking out of my room

"I'm ready Mike" I yelled walking out of my room. "Okay" Mike said annoyed. I walked down into the living room. Mike was still sitting on the couch. "Can't wear that" he said not even looking up from his phone. "You don't even know what I have on" I whined. "Yeah I do" he said still not looking, "okay what do I have on then? If you guess right I'll change" I said sitting the bottom step.

Mike: you got on some short ass shirt that shows to much cleavage and some short ass shorts that prolly show half your ass.
Me: fine I'll change.

Mike looked up "aye I was right" he said . "Shut up, just for that I'm not changing"I said sitting back down. "Yes you are" mike got up and picked me up off of the step and carried me into my room.

He threw me onto my bed and went into my closet "hey get out of my closet" I said jumping onto his back, "why what you got in here" he said laughing and going thru my drawers and stuff. Then he started opening my underwear drawer. "You can't go in there" I said trying to pull his hands off of the knob.

"This my house" he laughed, "and this my room" I said trying to pull him away from the drawer, I failed. He opened the drawer and started going thru my bras " I like this" he said throwing some lingerie at me. "I'm not wearing this around you" I said throwing it onto the floor. "Aight then, what bout this" he said throwing a lace bra at me. "Get out" I said embarrassed . "Here put this on" mike grabbed some clothes.

"Fine" I snatched the clothes and he stood there. "Get out" I yelled at him. "Imma stand right outside the closet door" he said walking out. I threw the clothes to the floor then I picked up a white cropped tank top like the one I had on and a flannel top. I put the tank top and the flannel on and then I switched my shoes and walked out.

"I'm done" I said once I walked out. "Fine let's go" mike said as he walked out of my room. We got in the car and drove to the range which was like 34 minutes away. "Why do you always make me change" I asked mike outta nowhere. "Cause you're a girl and I don't want anything to happen to you cause you wanted to dress like a hoe." he said looking over at me. "That's mean you just called me a hoe" I said punching his arm.

"No I said you dressed like one" said mike pushing me back. "It still hurt my feelings" I crossed my arms. "Well I'm sorry" said mike looking back at the road.

Mike pulled into the parking lot and before we got out he looked at me.

Mike: Bambi look at me real quick.
Me: wassup?
Mike: there's a bunch of dirty and angry niggas in there.
Me: okay *starts getting uncomfortable*
Mike: I don't want to make you uncomfortable I just want you to be aware.
Me: what do you mean by dirty?
Mike: alcohol and drug abusers and some other shit that I'm not gonna get into.
Me: okay.
Mike: and lemme say this, stay close to me.
Me: okay you're kinda scaring me.
Mike: sorry you ready to go?
Me: I guess.
Mike: watch out please, you got you're gun right?
Me: yeah.

I took the weapon out. "Aight" said mike as we got out the car. Mike held my hand as we walked thru the door. We walked in and there was a guy at a counter staring me down. Mike noticed and wrapped his arm around my waisted and flipped the guy off "try it" he said to the guy. "Aye I didn't plan on it man" the guy said putting his hands up. "Girls don't come in here often." mike said as we walked past the guy.

"Welcome back Mike" said another guy. "Aye my boy" I kinda stood to the side as the boys talked. "Who's that?" said the boy winking at me. "This is my girl" said mike as he wrapped his arm around my waist again.

Guy: my bad. What's your name?
Me: I'm Starr
Mike: but I call you bambi don't I babe?
Me: yup, who are you?
Guy: I'm Shawn.
Me: nice to meet ya.
Shawn: aight let's go.

Mike, Shawn and I walked to the back. There were at least 6 other guys back there. "Take these" Shawn tossed me some noise cancellation headphones (idk what their called rn) he passed mike some and then we walked up to a station thing.

Mike: okay so in order to load the gun yo-

I loaded the gun quicker than Mike ever could. "That's my girl" mike said slapping my butt. "Watch it" I said to him "don't show out in front of your little friends" I said in a serious tone. "Aight my bad, in order to shoot yo-. "I cut him off and fired at the target. "Mike your girl better than you" Shawn said laughing.

Mike: no she's not watch.
Me: aight bet.
Mike: move.

Mike aimed and hit the target in the head.

Me: watch.

I did the same thing.

Shawn: nah she better than you.

We fought over who was better when a random shot was fired at Mike. "What the fuck" i yelled as I turned around. "Who's girl is that?" asked the guy who fired.

Mike: she's my girl.
Guy: pass her this way.
Me: hell no.
Guy: I'm not talking to you.
Me: are you sure?
Guy: tell your bitch to shut up and then you can pass her my way.
Mike: what chu been smoking?
Guy: nothin.
Mike: nah you smoking something if you think you gettin yo hands on my baby.
Guy: okay then.

He aimed his gun at Mike and was about to shoot. "Shoot him" Mike whispered in my ear. I nodded and right before the guy pulled the trigger I took aim. "You got balls bitch" the guy said lowering the gun. I took my other hand to steady the gun "yeah I do" and with that I shot him.

Mike: good job.
Me: thanks

I lowered the gun, "I think we should go" Mike said grabbing my hand. We walked to the car. But we were stopped.

Guy1: look who it is.
Guy2: hey Mike, Mike's girl.
Mike: move Rashawn.
Rashawn: aight, get in the back of the car.
Mike: you're on something.
Guy2: I see you still got jokes Michael.
Mike:yea I do.

Mike shot the second guy and then Rashawn. "Get in the car" Mike said as he opened the car door. We got in and then he started driving to the house.

I hope you liked this chapter. Word count: 1386