3.9 Welcome to Persia

╔ ✧ ⧖ ♔ ⧖ ✧ ═════════╗

Earth-100792

Part 3

Chapter 9: Welcome to Persia

╚═════════ ✧ 🕷🕸🕷 ✧ ╝

Arash was in a car arriving to the royal building with Farah, Peter, Eddie and Felicia, his leg was bouncing anxiously for the reunion with his little sister and little brother, he wanted nothing but to hold them back again, but he also was nervous since he left them for almost 1 year and a half to be in Queens and later 5 years after The Snap, so 6 years and a half without them was enough for him, he kept thinking that he is never gonna let that amount of time past before he sees them again even if they just remember the year and a half without the other 5 years.

"Hey" – called Peter squeezing the hand he was holding from the boy making the King turn to look at him – "is gonna be alright" – he assured

"I'm just...it's been too long since I last saw them and...also I took too long to visit...what if they are like mad at me or something?" – Said Arash nervous

"Nonsense, they love you, you are their big brother, also your uncle did told you they were excited to see you, so it's gonna be alright" – said Farah supporting Peter's statement – "we are here" – she declared pointing at the window

There was a big protocol for when the King was arriving the royal building, there is no press about what Arash did on the field when he battle with the Avengers, but just like the others he was celebrated after helping bring the people back from The Snap, he was actually grateful that no word has spread about what he did because even he was used to attention, he didn't want that kind of big attention on him.

Arash let out a huge sight when the car entered the the building and Peter gave his hand another squeeze and when the King turned to look at the brown haired boy the last one smiled at him in a reassuring way making the Persian boy smile back through his nervousness, when the car parked the King and his friends got down the vehicle with the Persian teen thanking the driver before they all walked to the elevator and Farah push the button to go on one of the office floors.

"There must be a lot of people there" – said Arash nervous

"Is just your family, Tamina told me that" – explained Farah

"Okay...good" – said Arash nervous

"Hey..." – called Thor putting a hand on the shoulder of the Persian boy – "don't worry we are here for you" – he assured giving his shoulder a light squeeze