Web Warriors

Arash and Peter go back to New York after the events of Persia and Arash have to deal with the consequences of what happened as society might not be very keen about superheroes as they were before, government and media interventions are gonna take...

Arash and Peter go back to New York after the events of Persia and Arash have to deal with the consequences of what happened as society might not be very keen about superheroes as they were before, government and media interventions are gonna take a toll on our Prince, thankfully for him he has Peter, his family, his friends and his team on his side...oh yeah, a team, you guys thought the world was safe? When you have heroes you also have villains, but problems can go beyond just facing some evil guys here and there...

---------------------- /// ---------------------

A/N: HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!! As a little christmas gift and to celebrate that my life is not so messy and probably will be more easy going soon, I give you guys the premiere of "Web Warriors", I know is been a long time since I been teasing this, but it's finally here.

Now, first of all I wanna thank everybody that gave this book support since we have 74.5K reads to this date, WHAT?! OMG! Thank you so much, I hope to see everybody on this new upcoming adventure, we have the "About..." post there and today later I'll post the "Cast" as for the chapters and all that...well...you will see, see you guys there😜

---------------------- /// ---------------------