3.23 Two Thrones Pt. 2

╔ ✧ ⧖ ♚ ⧖ ✧ ═════════╗

Earth-100792

Part 3

Chapter 23: Two Thrones Pt. 2

╚═════════ ✧ 🕷🕸🕷 ✧ ╝

In the first room of the Dark Castle the heroes where finally taking down some Hassansing thanks to Aunty Zahra chanting some spell with the same necklace with the golden stone she used the night of Arash's birthday ball before taking him, she was balancing the necklace like a pendulum while chanting something in Persian affecting all the Hassansins who had suddenly had a symbol on their heads and when the heroes attacked them they didn't regenerate again but they still keep fighting hurt.

"This is not enough, we need water to purify them with the spell" – explained Ervin – "where is Strange?" – He asked

"In the other room, he followed Arash but for the sounds of it he didn't get to him and it's fighting someone else, I think it's the girl from before" – said Tony

"We need him" – said Prince Ervin

"I'll get him" – said Peter

Spiderman run to the door and was webbing or stabbing with the spider legs of his suit to any Hassansin coming his way, then he move through the door finding Alpha, Hallgrim and Melaid fighting with more Hassasins while Doctor Strange had Dark Tamina close to cut his face when Peter throw a web grenade to the girl webbing her to a wall.

"Doctor Strange, Prince Ervin says we need to flood this place" – said Peter while Dark Tamina turned herself into sand to go through the holes of the web

"Okay" – said Doctor Strange who made symbols with his hands and pointed his hands to the floor casting a water spell that made the floor of the place rumble

Dark Tamina reformed outside the web and launched herself to Strange but Peter move quickly and stabbed her with the spider legs of his suit and throw her away from him just when the floor cracked under them and water started to come out of it and flood around the room and the other room were the heroes keep taking down Hassansins, suddenly the water in both rooms started to shine just like the necklace Aunty Zahra was balancing in hands as a pendulum that keep moving from side to side but at faster pace and shinned brighter.

When the shinning water touched the Hassansins they all started to shriek loudly and grunt like they were in pain, the symbols on their heads disappeared and instead the ones that were already wounded fatally dissolved into sand while the others were paralyzed grunting in pain because of the energy, so the heroes took advantage from their immobility and take them down, Venom and Thor slashed Hassansins as the second one couldn't use electricity while Hulk grabbed them and smash them on the ground, Snamer seeing some of them sneaking behind Thor he instructed his huge snake to smash those Hassansins to the ground with its tail, the blond man turned to the Persian male who just winked at him, Black Cat and Black Panther teamed up moving to attack several Hassansins twisting their necks and slashing them fatally with the claws of their suits, Ironman on the other hand keep blasting them all around while Dawn switch to use a spear to stab some of them as well.