2.2 Panic / Attack

╔ ✧ ⧖ ♔ ⧖ ✧ ═════════╗

Earth-100792

Part 2 <Evets from Infinity War>

Chapter 2: Panic / Attack

╚═════════ ✧ 🕷🕸🕷 ✧ ╝

🕸 ────── ✧ ♔ ✧ ────── 🕸

Warning: A character suffering from a panic attack (hence the word play of the title)

🕸 ────── ✧ ♔ ✧ ────── 🕸

Ironman was knocked down by Cull Obsidian, who was about to deliver a decisive blow, but the alien is stopped by a golden force field that formed around Tony and a string of web holding back his hammer.

"Hey, what's up, Mr. Stark?" - greeted Peter

"Kid? Little Prince? Where'd you both come from?" - asked Tony

"Field trip to MoMA" - said Arash floating on top of them

Cull Obsidian pulls Peter by the web throwing him towards Arash but the Persian boy slowed him and made energy go around Peter's body to carefully put him down.

"What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" - asked Peter

"He's from space and came here to steal a necklace from a wizard" - explained Tony

The alien swing his hammer to hit Ironman and Spiderman, but Vizier shoot an energy  blast to sending him away from them crashing into a car making the teen hero smile at his action when suddenly something flew on his side passing through the park with another alien following right behind.

"Boys, that's the wizard, get on it" - ordered Tony

"On it!" - said Peter following him

Arash followed Spiderman to chase Ebony Maw who was floating on a small platform of burbling debris leaving a deep rut in the streets, Vizier made a force field around the alien making him stop while Peter followed the Cloak-driven Strange.

"What do you think you are doing?" - asked Ebony Maw to the Prince who floated and approached closer to the Alien

"Stopping you, isn't it obvious?" - said Arash with a smirk

Ebony Maw used his powers to expand the force field, Vizier felt the fight against his powers and tried to push through but the alien kept expanding the force field until he used more force to crash the force field against the teen sending him to a building.