3.5 Double Trouble Pt. 3

╔ ✧ ⧖ ♔ ⧖ ✧ ═════════╗

Earth-100792

Part 3

Chapter 5: Double Trouble Pt. 3

╚═════════ ✧ 🕷🕸🕷 ✧ ╝

🕸 ────── ✧ ♔ ✧ ────── 🕸

Warning: a bit of violence described in here like...if you know how is Venom on rage, then you have an idea what kind of violence lol

🕸 ────── ✧ ♔ ✧ ────── 🕸

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ Persépolis - Persia ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

[ [ [ [ [ Royal Building ] ] ] ] ]

Nizam walked through the empty hall of the clinical floor, seeing that nobody was around, it surprised him how nobody have found out on what was happening on this floor, but then again nobody was allowed to come to the floor unless they had authorization like Tamina who pushed the button for him an also when the royal family ask for privacy for anything nobody ask questions since it' part of their contract.

The old man entered the room where Arash body was resting and got close to inspect his nephew, he looked around at the machines seeing that none of them were picking on any vitals for the boy, he shook his head thinking how his family was just keeping a dead body for the sake of people and them.

He turned back to see the body of his great nephew to inspect it again and realized the scar that was on his left arm, the scar had a faint golden glow, he grabbed the arm of the boy to inspect it more closely seeing the scar and where it starts and where it ends, seeing how the scar stars from the index finger where the family ring was attached to the boy, he took a closer look on the ring realizing the same faint glow the scar had the ring has it as well.

The old man had a thoughtful look on his face while he slowly put the arm of the King back on the bed just in the moment he heard a noise and turned to see Doctor Strange walking through a portal inside the room surprising him.

"Excuse me, who are you?" – Asked Strange

"I could ask you the same thing" – countered Nizam standing straight and sizing up the man that just used magic or some kind of power foreign to him to enter the floor