The Immortals

After Arash Mohammadi decided to leave the country to go back to New York with Peter Parker, they thought that everything would be okay at the hands of Ervin Mohammadi as the new King and the new team of The Immortals after all they have proven th...

After Arash Mohammadi decided to leave the country to go back to New York with Peter Parker, they thought that everything would be okay at the hands of Ervin Mohammadi as the new King and the new team of The Immortals after all they have proven themselves when they helped the Prince against an evil mystical being and they have a former Avenger as they member, but troubles are closer than they think when new and old menaces will come to haunt them.

---------------------- /// ---------------------

A/N: PREMIERE WEEK!!! This week I'm posting the About, Cast and Playlist to my new book of "Vizier Universe" called The Immortals, based on the team that I created on the Part 3 of this book, so I will be very happy if you guys go and give it some love and see what's on the store for this new group of heroes.

Also, I made some changes to the previous post of "Vizier Universe" go check out the update note about that one because is important, some of you may not be too thrilled about something I did there, but will be thrilled about something I said there about things to come and the change of name of the post, anyway go and give some love to "The Immortals", chapters will come next week 😜🔥

---------------------- /// ---------------------