2.6 Lost Hope

╔ ✧ ⧖ ♔ ⧖ ✧ ═════════╗

Earth-100792

Part 2 <Evets from Endgame>

Chapter 6: Lost Hope

╚═════════ ✧ 🕷🕸🕷 ✧ ╝

After the lost battle, the remaining people got back to the base of Wakanda, Arash almost lost it again when he saw that Shuri was gone just like T'Challa and the others, but what really broke him was when he tried to contact Ned, MJ and May, none of them answered, only Eddie which mean that the others were gone.

But that wasn't all, the Persian boy got a call from his Aunt, he thought she was maybe just freak out about some people around disappearing, but she called to broke the news that his uncle, brother and sister were gone too, that just leave him in an almost catatonic state on their way back to the Avengers Compound.

Once they were back Natasha helped the teen into a room, talked to him trying to comfort him and suggested him to take a bath before she leave the room, Arash stared at nothing for what it must be 5 minutes or a little more but felt like an hour, he stood up to do what the russian woman told him and took a bath, once he was done, he did more staring but now at himself on the bathroom mirror before getting out.

"YEEZUS" - yelled Arash surprised to see Thor sitting on his bed staring at the floor - "what are you doing?" - He asked confused

"I'm sorry...I should...if I was better..." - trailed Thor

"No, hey...Thor...is...is fine" - said Arash trying to sound sure

"You are in pain...and if I had killed him...you wouldn't be" - said Thor

"We all had the chance, he just was stronger than we thought" - said Arash before moving to sit next to the Asgardian - "it's not your fault" - he said looking at him but realized he was just like him staring at nothing - "maybe you should go and take a bath like I did...it really helps" - he suggested

"Yeah...I will...ok" - said Thor before standing and walking away

Arash didn't know how he could come out with something helpful to the God of Thunder as he was in the same state, maybe it was all his knowledge and training in politics that help him push through his pain or maybe the bath really did help or he was only trying to remain positive to the possibility of Peter being alright like Natasha and Bruce tried to assure him before, after losing family, friends and people on his country, Peter was his only hope for a silver lining on this mess.