Chapter Nine

I have been in the bathroom for what feels like an eternity, but in reality its only been about an hour. I stopped crying a little bit ago, its like the tears had run out. Its been thirteen years since dad was arrested, four years since mom died and I guess the fact that I'm never gonna see my parents again didn't sink in till now. And when it did sink in, it came crashing down like a plane wreck. I guess I still had some hope in me, that it was all just a bad dream that I would wake up from, Ive lost that hope now.

Its been about two hours now, I still havent got up from my spot in the bathroom.

Ive lost track of the time, I feel so drained and empty, I dont have the energy to move.

__________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"Where is she?! It's been hours!" Fred exclaims worried, he was in the Gryffindor common room with Angelina, George, and Lee. The three of them were sitting on the couch in silence while Fred was pacing in front of them. "McGonagall and a bunch of the others professors are looking for her." George says, trying to calm his brother. Suddenly Fred stopped,

"I'm going to beat that bloody prick." Fred says through gritted teeth while he heads for the door. "Well then Im coming George joins him."

"Sit down, both of you! You are not going to go beat up Malfoy as much as he deserves it. That wont change anything, and Y/N will be furious when she finds out. Like she always says two wrongs dont make a right." Angelina says, she gets up and points to the couch. "UGH!" Fred groans as they make their way to the couch.

They sit there for a couple of more minutes, all of Angelina stands up "I think I might know where she is." she says walking to the entrance.

__________________________

"Why didnt you tell us earlier!" Fred whisper yells at Angelina as the group sneaks around the halls, "I didnt think about it, and plus I wasnt really worried about where she went till she was gone for more than an hour." Fred gives her a look, Look Y/N can take care of herself." I know you and George have known Y/N longer than any of us, but Ive known her long enough to know that when she's upset, she needs time to herself."

"Well shes been gone for five hours and no one has seen her!" Fred exclaims, "I know, and were going to find her. Look Im sure shes okay, well at least as ok as you can be in her situation. Its only been five hours, hasnt she been gone for more than two days before?"

"Yeah bu-" Fred is cut off, "What do you think you children are doing out of your dorms this late?" McGonagall asks sternly standing beside Lupin, looking down at the group of kids.

__________________________

The twins and the two professors walk down the hall to moaning Myrtles bathroom. McGonagall had sent Angelina and Lee back to the common room, she wouldve sent the twins too but Fred was basically pleading to come and where one twin goes the other comes too.

548 words