11. POV Lena

"It's ehmm- You act really weird when you... Consume to much of it at once and it has the color of.. blood!" Kara says trying to explain the word that stands on the card she's holding.

"Red wine?" I ask although it was pretty obvious. Kara nods and puts the card down.

"You're next" she says giving the card to her sister. She seems to be nice although she keeps looking at me like I did something wrong. I shouldn't be surprised considering my family history.

"Excuse me" I say and go to the bathroom. I drank a lot of wine but I actually just wanted to get away for a second. I never do something like this and being around them with this... I don't know- friendly? Or warm? Yes, warm feeling is so weird to me. I panicked a bit even though I shouldn't. I'm Lena Luthor after all, what should I ve scared of? The worst that could've happened was that they really didn't like me or/and my brother. I sigh. Although, this game night should be almost over since it's almost midnight and all of us have to work tomorrow.

I look at the door when someone knocks "Is everything alright?" i hear Kara say.

"Oh yes, yes. Don't worry." I say and open the door. "Sorry did you-"

"oh no- I just he-" Kara starts but stops herself shaking her head barely noticeable. "Alex and Kelly are leaving now and you were in here for a bit now so" Kara says and shrugs. I nod and we both go back to the others. We say goodbye to Kara's sister and her girlfriend and then soon after Winn and J'onn leave as well.
Part of me wants to stay, I enjoy Kara's company more than I should. But how could I not? She's gorgeous and kind and really good in- well in everything I've seen her do so far.

Kara looks at me like she waits for me to say something. Crap! I didn't listen to her.
"Sorry, what did you say?" I ask blushing a little, although I'm a little tired at this point and tipsy as well so my cheeks should be red anyway.

Kara chuckles. "I just wanted to know if you want to stay here. It's getting pretty late and if you want to, you can sleep here."

I raise my eyebrows because my drunken mind is also my horny mind but I'm still sober enough to know that staying here isn't a good idea. I check the time, almost 1:00 a.m.
I shake my head slightly.

"No, but thank you. I should leave as well but it was really nice. Thank you for inviting me and" I hold my almost empty class up a little "for the wine"

Kara laughs a bit again. "Well, you're really ehm good at drinking."

"I'm a Luthor, darling. This was nothing yet."

"Oh really? So what's drunk Lena like?"

Either really horny or really depressed...
"Oh you better not know that." I say and empty my glass. I put it down next to the sink.
"Let me help you clean up before I leave." I say while looking around at Kara's loft. All the games are lying around because no one really wanted clean them up while we were playing.

"Oh it's fine, I can do that tomorrow" she says. I look at her and raise one eyebrow.
"Oh, I can't possibly leave you alone to clean this up."

Kara chuckles again. Is she even a little tipsy? I know she drank as well but it seems like the alcohol has no effect on her at all. Weird.
I think while searching for all parts for the games and Kara does the same.

"Well thank you. Your driver picks you up?" Kara asks when we finish.

I take my coat. "Yes, I won't drive, don't worry" we hug as and say goodbye.

Kara makes me feel so peaceful. As if nothing really bad could happen, it's her smile and the way she talks. She's so positive. Spending time with her just makes you feel so good.
I sigh while walking towards the car. The cool air is actually really nice.
I get in the car and tell my driver to drive home.

_____________________________________

Heyyy and it's finally here. The next chapter. I'm pretty tired rn writing this so I'm sorry that not much is happening here. I hope I'll find more motivation to write soon. Also-

Happy new year to everyone ^^
I hope yall are doing good.

Well let me know what y'all think about the story so far maybe.

Kk bye

- Charly Dean