2. Pov Lena

I walk in my new office. The bug window is the first thing I notice. Miss Danvers was surely in here very much since she was Cat's assistant. Jesus Christ she is beautiful. Her blond her in the pony tail and her cheeks! She was so cute when I talked to her. Aww I want to continue talking with her. She is like super cute. I can't even tell what was cuter the fact that she blushed when I asked for her name or that she was defending Cat Grand. And her blue eyes, they look so gorgeous.
I stop myself from thinking more about her. She really is my type but I, especially as her new boss, can't go around flirting with her. On top of that I don't even know if she'd be interested.
I sit down and open the laptop. Cat told me she left one here with data on that was supposed to help me start in a new business. But I already run into my first problem because she never gave me the password. Maybe her old assistant knows it, I think to myself and look up. Miss Danvers just turned around and walks back to,what I assume, her table is. Her back is actually really-
I stop myself and get up to stop her.

"Miss Danvers. Can I talk to you for a second?" I ask and she nodds. She is really cute. I go back inside the office and she follows me closing the door once she's inside.

"So Miss Danvers, you were Cat's assistant. Uhm... Alright, Cat left a laptop here for me but she never gave me tha password. I was wondering if you know it." I say and look into her eyes.

" Oh eh first you can call me Kara. And second, I am sorry but I don't know anything about a password." she says and look at my hand.

" Mh well I guess then I'll have to figure it out on my own. But thank you Kara. You can call me Lena by the way." I say and smile at her.

" Okay, Lena. I am looking forward to work with you. I mean I only know you for a few minutes but I think you're going to be a beautiful boss. " she says and blushs again. " I mean a great boss not beautiful. I mean you are beautiful but that wouldn't make sense, you know? But you are really beautiful." she says and adjusts her perfectly sitting glasses. I smile a bit at that.

"It's fine. I know what you mean. You are beautiful too. And thank you for the compliment. I am sure we will have a lot of fun together." I say. Okay yes that does sounds wrong but hey it could also mean that we just laugh a lot together. Before I give up completely I at least want to know if there is a chance.

She laughs nervously "Yeah I'm sure about that Mi- Lena. That is a beautiful name by the way." she says and now I blush.

"Thank you Kara. Your name is really pretty too" I say like a child which tries to get some candy. I have to say that I am not so good at flirting. I have always bee better with the more body specific parts. I am just not really good at emotions. Somehow I always seem to fail at the verbal part. That's why most of my relationships fail. Well okay til now all of them. But actually most of them failed because they decide to betray me. Over and over again...

"Thank you, Lena" Kara says and interrupts my thoughts.

"So I'll see you later? I make a party here at CatCo." I say and hope that she'll say yes. It'd be nice having someone I can talk to there who's, hopefully, not just there to get something from me.

"Mh? Yes, yes. James told me about it. I'll see you later then." she says and leaves my office.

Now I am on the start of our conversation again... I suppose I'll try to get around the password somehow. I'd call Cat but I don't have her number- oh damnit, I could've asked for that.

______________________________________

Hey, it's the author again.
I hope you liked this part. Yes it was really fast that Lena decide to not act professionally but... Well you'll see in which way she meant it. ;)
Charly Dean