1. Pov Kara

I wake up twenty minutes before I have to be at CatCo. I quickly take a shower and thanks to my superspeed I am at Cat Co in less then 10 minutes. I can't be late today because the new boss will be here. All I know is that Cat wanted a change and found someone to sell it to. I go to my desk and put my breakfast on it.

"Hey, are you ready to meet the new boss?" Winn asked. He is my best friend and he also works at CatCo as an IT guy.

"Hey, yes I guess I am. It's going to be different here without Cat. But I am curious who the new boss is." I replied.

"I heard it's a woman. She'll be here in a few minutes." Winn said.

"Well, you didn't expect Cat to sell CatCo to a man, did you?" I say and we both laugh.

"Okay, is everyone ready to meed the new boss? This is Miss Luthor. " James says as he comes in. Behind him stands a beautiful woman. Her beautiful dark hair is in a pony tail. She wears a skirt which goes down to her knees and a blue top with long arms. Her make up is decent and it makes her beautiful green eyes just look more - if that is even possible - beautiful. She smiles, oh my gawd her smile is beautiful. Her lips are in the color of pink roses. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever saw in my whole life! And I was on 12 planets I saw a lot of women.

"Hey, Kara. She asked you something!" Winn whispers in my ear when I notice that I just stare at her for three minutes.  I  look down at the floor to hide the fact that I'm blushing. I couldn't have been the only one staring at her why is she talking to me?

" Oh, I'm sorry. Wha- what was the question again?" I ask nervously and adjust my glasses.

"I asked for your name." she says and smiles at me.

"Oh yeah sorry. I'm Miss Danvers."I say

" Miss Danvers. Cat told me about you. She said that you used to be an assistant and now you are a reporter. You have to be really good in your job when she didn't fired you for three years. "Miss Luthor says and smiles at me. I return the smile.

" Well, most people think that she is a beast but she is actually really nice. She is like... Like a Coconut." I say and blush. A Coconut? Really?

" I am sure no one ever said this about her. I see why she likes you so much" She says and turnes around to James. Then she says something to everyone.

"So, like I think everyone knows, I am the new boss. I don't really want to change something here and I am not going to fire anyone so no one has to be worried about their job. I know my family  isn't known for good things but I hope that you all will give me a chance. I'll meet you all in meetings today again. If you have any questions you can ask them then." She says, smiles at everyone and goes in her office.

I need to talk to her. I just completely embarrassed myself not just in front of my coworkers but in front of my new boss! Who is absolutely beautiful.
Thinking about how I could convince her I'm not just an idiot I go back to my desk when Miss Luthor comes back "Miss Danvers, can I talk to you for a second?" she said and I nodd. I suppose I'll have to improvise.

_______________________________________

Hey it's me the author.
I hope you liked this first chapter.
It seems like Kara already has a Crush on her new boss;)
I'll write the next chapter today. I hope you'll like it :)
Charly Dean