7. POV Lena

I know the way I just left Kara's Apartment was a bit rude but I needed to go outside bc I saw something through the window. At first I thought it was just a bird but it wasn't. Now I can't say what it was anyway because I was too late. I call my driver over and he drives me to my Apartment. I quick take a shower and change my clothes.

"The night with Kara was really amazing."
I say thinking outloud. Well I wasn't hoping for anything to be honest. First of because I am her new boss and second because I am a Luthor, there aren't many people who would sleep with a Luthor anyways. That sounds like I didn't wanted to sleep with her, Gosh no Gosh, I couldn't have think of something better. And Kara was even better than I imagined her to be. I do have to say, if I would've been sober this wouldn't have happened. I would've made my intentions clear from the start and I think I should definitely let her know that. Maybe her offer isn't that bad. Maybe I could use a friend in the City. And Kara seems really nice, I mean I know her for one day. Alright, I really have to clear things up.

I go to the kitchen and make a coffee. With all these thoughts in my head I forget the time a bit and when I notice how long I am already sitting here I quick run to the car and drive to CatCo.

I take the elevator and when I go outside I see that Kara already is there. I smile at her and want to go in my office when my new Assistent comes and gives me three cups of coffee.

"I didn't knew how you like it so I just bought it how I like it but then I wasn't sure so I bought two others as well" she says and laughs shyly

"Oh Thank you, you didn't have to do that but it's very nice." I smile and go into my office. At least now I have enough coffee to not fall asleep for the whole day. It's not like that would happen, but who knows.

I sigh when I sit down and check my emails. A few adds and one email by an email address I don't recognize. I open the mail.

"Dear Miss Lena Kieran Luthor,

I have a Video which shows you sleeping with one of your employees. I am sure you are aware of the fact that it was a woman you slepped with. If you don't want this video to be published then pay me 20.000 $."

FUCK! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OUT THERE!

"FUCK!" I scream

My assistant wants to come inside but I just smile and say that the Coffee was a bit hot and that I burned my lip. She sits back down again but I can tell that she doesn't believe the story.

Okay so I have to delete the Video. I am good at hacking, after all I'm a genius. And I was right, it didn't took long and I hacked into the computer and deleted every copy the person made from the video. I can tell that they weren't really good at their job but even though the Video is deleted I am scared. Now someone definitely knows that I am not straight. And even worse, Kara could be in danger too.

Well I have to pretend that everything is fine and maybe nothing will happen. So I just want to go to the meeting, which is in 10 minutes, when Kara comes into my office.

"Lena, can I talk to you for a second?" she asks.

______________________________________

Hey, I am sorry that it took me so long to Update this story. I was really busy with school stuff. I hope you all are fine and that you liked this part.
Charly Dean