9. Pov Lena

I came up with many reasons. I tried to convince her that I really didn't have time, even tho that was a lie. At least we were able to talk about what happened and I apologized to her that I didn't make my intentions clear before. I thought maybe after that we could just pretend like nothing ever happened and she'd forget about the game night. But no. She doesn't forget something like that. But with these beautiful blue puppy dog eyes and the cutest pouting in the world she convinced me. The next time she asks if I want to join a game night I say no right away. I mean, yes it is really nice but I don't really need that. I don't trust anyone enough. And still, I am about to go to a game night with Kara freaking Danvers and her friends. Oh yes and her sister. Did she tell her sister about our ONS? I just hope she didn't. I mean it's nothing bad I just don't want the whole world to know that I slept with my employee at the first day of work. Uhh I should stop thinking about that and finally get dressed.

I stepped out of the shower and dryed myself with a towel. Then I went to my closet, which is huge. I sometimes think it might be too huge for one person. Since it's a game night I shouldn't wear anything too formal.
After I stared at my closet for about 20 minutes I choose a green Top and tight blue jeans with my boots.

"Maybe that's a bit too casual" I say as I stay in front of the mirror.

Well I don't have time anymore to change my outfit, Kara wanted to pick me up at my house, tho I would've definitely found the way back to her with the wonderful bed of her's. (😏😏)

I just want to go out of my door when I hear someone sing. It's a wonderful voice. She doesn't sing very loud but loud enough for me to hear.

You're alone
You're on your own
So what
Have you gone blind?
Have you forgotten what you have
And what is yours?
Glass half empty,
Glass half full
Well either way you won't be going
Thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again

I open the door a little bit and see Kara with her eyes close. She has headphones in her ears and is singing. Her voice is beautiful. I can't help but staring at her and listening to the song. But this doesn't last very long. Kara opens her eyes and sees me staring at her.

"LENA!" she screams.

"Kara, why so surprised?" I say and smile at her.

"Oh... Uhh nothing, I just wanted to pick you up. You're ready?" She said blushing. She's too cute.

"Yes, I am. So, where's your car?" I ask

"Uhh oh I don't have a car. I flew here... On- on a bus" she stutters

Very convincing Kara. Tho I didn't ask her about it, if she makes up such a bad lie then she probably doesn't want to talk about it.

"Well... Okay I just quick call my driver then." I say

As my driver arrives we sit in the car and drive over to her. I am really nervous. Gosh, I am Lena fucking Luthor, I shouldn't be so nervous about this.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine. I'm sure they'll love you." Kara says and smiles at me as if she could read my mind and knew how nervous I am.

"Oh I... Thanks" I say and smile back. She is really beautiful.

_

______________________________________

Hellow guys, sorry that it took me so long to update this story. I am not very creative at the time so I hope this chapter is not too bad. If I have time I may post the next part today as well.
Charly Dean