8. POV Kara

I'm so nervous. No wait- I can't tell her about the Video. I just got a Message that someone would kidnap me if Lena wouldn't pay 20.000 dollar.

Ridiculous, I am Supergirl. No one can hurt me. Shit now I have to come up with something.

"Lena, I just wanted to..."
THINK KARA! COME ON!
"to invite you to... Our game night."
I say and smile

"Oh uhmm that is very nice Kara."
She says.

"Me, Winn, my sister Alex, her Girlfriend Kelly, Nia and my sisters boss J'onn and Sam, have this Game night thing and I thought maybe you want to join us this time. It's tomorrow night so if you want to you can come." I explain

"Oh that is very nice, really. I'll see if I have time. Thank you Kara." Lena says and smiles at me.

Rao, she is so beautiful. A real Goddess.

"Okay, then I see you in the meeting."
I say and just want to leave the Office again.

"Kara" Lena says.
I turn around again.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?" She asks.
Oh shit, even she already noticed that I am a bad liar. Okay, it wasn't a whole lie but she still noticed it.

I push my glasses up my nose and look down.
"N-no. That was everything."

She just wants to say something when I see the news. A Bus is about to fall off a broken bridge! I have to go there. Now!

"I have to go" I say to Lena and run out of her office into a little room where no one can see me. I rip my shirt open and fly out of the window.

I arrive there in the last minute. The Bus was just about to fall.

Hey, your author again.
I'm sorry that it took me so long to upload this story. I've been busy with school stuff but I'll try to update this story more often now.
I hope you like this part.
Charly Dean