5. POV Lena *Sex Scene* 18+ Skip This Part If You Want To

I turn around and see her standing very close to me. "Are you sure?" I ask. She seems rather new to this. But she nods and comes a little closer brushing a strand of hair out of my face. "You're beautiful" she says before kissing me. Then we falls back on her bed while Kara's on top of me. Usually I'm in control but it feels almost natural letting her be the one in control.
The kiss gets more heated when she stops to kiss down my jawline and my neck. I turn my head to the side to give her more excess when she started to introduce her teeth. I gasp a bit at that. I feel her hands roam over my body until she finds the zipper to my black dress. She stops waiting for consent and opens my dress ones I nod. Wrapping my arms around her I search for her zipper as well opening the dress ones I got her consent for it. We continue kissing her still on top of me and our underwear soon lying next to our dresses on the floor. She kisses down my neck until she reaches my breasts. She wraps her lips around one of my nipples and starts sucking on it while she's kneeding the other breats. I moan at the sensation and shove my breast further into her mouth. Once she's dome giving attention to it she goes to my other nipple sucking the life out of me. I moan louder and she really seems to like it, just as much as I do. She kisses further down reaching my clit. She licks through my folds from my clit to my entrance and back what makes my back arch. I feel her hands stroke over the inside of my thighs and her tounger going around my clit in little circle switching between sucking on it and slightly biting. I moan even louder and when she finally puts two fingers inside me I'm not far from my orgasm anymore. "I'm close-" I say being cut of by moaning. She then curls her fingers inside me in the most delicious way and hits my G-point what makes me see stars. I open my mouth in a silent scream and she lets me ride out my orgasm to it's fullest. When she comes back up her face is still shining from my earlier release and kisses me moaning into the kiss. I start playing with her nipples what makes her break the kiss to moan. Not wanting to break the kiss I use my knee to press against her vulva making her gasp a bit. While sucking on her tounge she turns us around so that she's now lying underneath me and opens her legs a bit more. I now use my fingers to press against her clit a but and kiss down to her stomach stopping at her breast to suck on her nipples. Her body is covered in a light layer of sweat and I swear she looks even more beautiful now. Staying at her breast I go through her fold with my fingers and she puts her legs around my waste giving me even more excess. I slit into her with two fingers when she crys out "more" barely more than a whisper. I add another finger and go around her clit in little circles with my thumb bringing her to her orgasm. After she comes down from her high we both lie next to each other quickly drifting off to sleep.