6. Pov Kara

I wake up next to Lena. She is still asleep. I just wand to get up when she takes my hand.

"Last night was great" she whispers.

"Mh yeah. You were awesome." I say.

"You were even better... You don't regret it do you? I mean we will continue to see each other since I am your new boss." Lena says and looks a bit worried into my eyes.

"No, I don't regret it." I replie

"Good. We have to go to work" she says and gets up. She takes her clothes and dresses on. I do the same.

"So... Do you want to go drink a coffee or something? I mean after work of course." I ask and look at her. She is so beautiful.

"Kara... I'm sorry but I don't think we should do that."

"Oh of course not... But why?" I ask confused.

"I... I don't want a relationship. All I am interested in is sex. People betrayed me one time to much, I'm sorry if you where hoping for something else." Lena explains. I feel sorry for her but I am also angry. First she sleeps with me and now we can't even go drink a coffee? Well on the other hand I get what she means.

" Well, okay. What if we are just... Friends? Nothing more. No sex and no relationship stuff." I say. Maybe that'd be the best for the two of us. But on the other hand I'd like to sleep with her again. And want to kiss her again. Want to taste her again. But she doesn't want a relationship and I don't want something like a friendship with benefits. So this is the only option we have left.

"I'll think about it. I have to go home to change my clothes. I see you at CatCo. Bye" she says and leaves my loft before I am able to answer.
That was... Weird. Was she hoping for something or did I say something wrong? Maybe this is just what she does. It's a bit rude tho.

I get ready for work and fly to CatCo 20 minutes later. Lena isn't here yet. I go to my desk and Winn comes to me.

"Hey, where were you last night? I couldn't find you anywhere." he asks

"I uhm I was here on the party. I talked to James but after that I didn't felt well so I went home early." I said. And I was obviously lieng. I am a really bad liar and Winn knows that.

"Okay... And what did really happen?" like I said he knows it.

"Uhm... Nothing else. I... I just went home early." I said and Winn goes back to his desk with an "Okay"

He knows that I'm lieing but he isn't asking twice. And besides I wouldn't tell him the truth. He is my best friend but I never told him that I am bisexual.
I still think about Lena when she comes out of the elevator.

_______________________________________

Hey, I hope it's okay that my chapters are short. Maybe I am going to write a longer one but I don't know yet. For those who skipped the last part
I am not going to write another scene like that so it's 'safe' to read this story. :)
Charly Dean