𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂𝓈

Yep, I was right. Once we walked through the door, we were immediately hit with the smell of weed and some other stuff I can't even describe. It was so packed in here, people were dancing and grinding on each other. There was also music blasting from the speakers.

I know I said that I wasn't gonna come but Michelle was able to convince me. She ended up wearing a tight black off-the-shoulder dress that hugged her hourglass body perfectly. I was wearing a white long sleeve crop top, which tied in the middle, blue jeans, and a matching black purse. It didn't take that much time to get ready and call a Uber. We could've driven ourselves but Michelle was planning on getting drunk and I didn't feel like driving.

"Omg Michelle, you made it." A light-skinned girl with a red dress came up to Chelle and hugged her.

"Hi Abby, girl you look so good." Michelle complimented hugging her back.

"Thanks, sis. Oh hey, I'm guessing your Raven."Abby turns to look at me with a tight smile.

The fuck I do?

"Yea. I appreciate you for inviting us." I said nodding.

"I only invited....you know what? never mind." She laughed.

Bitch I ain't even wanna come anyways. You know what I don't got time to be trippin over her.

"Haha. Nice meeting you Ashy. Chelle, I'm finna go get me a drink." I said purposely getting her name wrong.

"What's her problem." I heard Abby say as I turned around tryna get through the crowd of people.

When I made it to the kitchen, there was a group of niggas talking and passing each other blunts. I noticed that a person was chilling on their phone and blocking where most of the drinks were. I went up to him to try to ask if he could move or something.

"Um excuse me." I then registered the slight height difference as I stood in front of him.

Now, I was able to get a closer look at his face. I internally fainted at the sight. The kitchen lights above us was doing his smooth caramel skin justice. As he looked down at his phone, i could see his hair in nice waves and a ear piercing shining back at me. The basic white t-shirt and blue jeans hid his muscular but lean built well. What really had me attracted was the tattoos on one arm.

Damn.

"Excuse me. Could you pass me a coke?" I asked again, trying my best to hide my nerves. His head finally lifted and hazel eyes connected with mine. I quickly peeped how he did his fair share of looking at my body before calmly putting his phone away.

"Chill my bad. You said you wanted a what?" In a deep and husky voice he leaned his head down to hear me better because of the music. I was instantly engulfed in his smell of manly cologne.