𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂𝓈

"I don't know what to tell you, Damian. Michelle's not here." I held my phone against my ear while peaking into her room to see if she was sleeping.

"Where she at then? She not answering my calls." He says in a concerned voice.

"I'm going to guess that she's probably with her friend, Abby." I muttered, before going back inside the kitchen to finish cleaning up any baking ingredients.

These past few days she's been acting very odd for some reason. For instance, today in the morning when I asked her if I upset her or did anything wrong she just said no but wouldn't look me in the eyes.

"Well, when she comes back home tell her to text me."

"Okay. Oh, I almost forgot, when are you coming to visit again?" I asked.

"Aww, you missing the kid." He cooed and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm asking because I don't want to be interrupted in my sleep by very traumatizing noises." I shook in disgust.

"Oh yeah sorry bout that but Imma be there in like three days." He chuckled.

I then hear someone at the door and instantly remember that King was coming over. I mentally curse at myself for not changing because I finally realize that I was still wearing a white tube top which showed a bit of my stomach and small grey sweat-shorts.

Oh well, he's already here and I'm too lazy to change.

"Um Damian, I'm gonna have to call you later." I quickly hung up on him and opened the door.

"Hey, King." I grinned and stepped out of the way so he could enter.

"Wassup, nice crib." He side-hugged me and I caught a whiff of his nice cologne.

Could this man get any more attractive?

"Do you want anything to drink like water? Soda?" I ask quietly as he follows me into the kitchen area and sits on one of the counter stools.

"Water is fine. So where's the special cake you was talking bout?" He says, pulling his hoodie down to reveal his durag and facial features better.

"Oh, it's not done yet. It'll probably take like ten more minutes. But if your hungry we can order Chinese or something." I point to the stove and hand him a water bottle.