𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"So Ashan-

"King." Ashanti said, correcting Crystal before she could finish saying his government.

"King, who's this? Your little sister or something?" She chuckled, looking between us. Wow, I was just about to compliment her ass too.

Cause she know damn well...

"Don't worry about it." We say at the same time but due to Ashanti saying it in a colder tone, her face drops. She glares at me for a quick second and then focuses her attention back on him.

"Whatever. I wanted to talk to you about something. Privately." She puts a hand on his shoulder and smirks at him seductively.

I immediately look away from the interaction when I start to feel a teeny-tiny bit of jealousy, but that quickly fades away when I remind myself that he can do whatever he wants and it's probably just my period messing up my with my emotions.

In the corner of my eye, I can see Levi fake gagging and shaking his head in disgust. I swear he's the most dramatic nigga ever. The more I hang out with him, the more he reminds me of Kyrie.

"Alight, y'all better hurry yo ass up. I'm tryna go home. Me and Raven finna be waiting in the car." Levi grabs my elbow and we turn around.

Once we were in the car with Sekani, Levi immediately grabs the aux cord and plugs it into his phone. It was no surprise to find Sekani in the back seat with his eyes closed.

"Who's this song by?" I turn to Levi after glancing out the window for a moment.

"Me. I've been working on a lil something with my cousin but this just what we got so far." He responds with a proud smile and turns up the volume so I can hear better.

You got me stuck inside your love cycle,

I read your love bible,

We give the hood guidance,

We keep that hood smilin'

"Dang, this you? It sounds really good. I would've never guess you'd be the one to want to make music." I nod my head to the beat as I continue to listen.

"For real? You ain't just gassing me up." He looks at my face to see if I'm lying or not.

"Yea I'm deadass. Just remember when you blow up I better be the first person you shout out." We both chuckled and from the look in his eyes, what I said probably meant a lot.

"Yea and I better be the first person you call when you make that Chicken Alfredo you promised me in the elevator, not King." He joked making me look out the window for the millionth time.

"You know you ain't gotta worry about Crystal stealing your mans. Trust me. King despises her and so do I. Just by the way you keep looking back I can tell you feeling my boy." Levi smirks at me with a knowing look.

Damn, Is it that fucking obvious?

"The only thing I'm feeling is hungry." I shrug my shoulders. "Mmm. Lying is a sin." Levi adds on and I shush him when we see Ashanti about to open the door.