𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂𝓈

The sun seeped through the blinds and glistened on the perfectly defined chest I had my head laid on. Lifting my chin up, I couldn't help but be more mesmerized by the sleeping man. My eyes softened as they glued onto his beautifully structured face.

I was glad to see that my skin care products were helping his skin. As I think back to the many times he complained while I gave him a small facial every now and then, I grinned. Deep down I knew he secretly loved them because at the end of every facial he'd be knocked out on my chest.

"I'm so lucky." I whispered, tracing his features with my small manicured finger, and felt slightly jealous of this mans long eyelashes. I froze when I realized I might've said it out loud.

To my surprise Ashanti just unconsciously nuzzled his cheek in my hand. After I sensed his eyes about to open, I immediately closed mine and pretended to be asleep on his chest.

When I felt him gently shift my body on top of him and rub my back, I knew I'd been caught starting. "Good morning, pretty girl." His deep, husky, morning voice meets my ears and I tense.

"Hi." I shyly lift my head to find his eyes already on me and a tired grin plastered on face. That smile alone made my heart melt.

"How long you been awake?"

I woke up twenty five minutes ago and thought about getting up but this mans strong arm held me down.

"Not long." I avoid his low eyed glances to look at the clock and it read 10:53 am. Last week, I switched my classes from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm because having classes that early in the morning wasn't doing it for me. It's a good thing I only have two classes this afternoon.

Loving the warmth of his skin, I put my face in the crook of his neck and start trailing kisses. The only thing encouraging me as I went down his body was his low groans. He seemed to welcome all the affection I was giving him by caressing my cheek. Although when I got to his V line, I began to feel like a pussy so I brought face back up and smiled.

"You love teasing me. Don't you?" He smoothly slipped his hands under my shirt to touch my butt and as they grazed my thong, my face grew hot.

"Duh. it's my job." I say without hesitation and jerk away when I feel him about to do his famous pinch.

As we stay laid in a peaceful silence, I looked at all his tattoos. One of them immediately grabbed my attention so I started to grow curious.

"What does this mean?" I lightly trace the ink on his chest with my small manicured finger.

Near Ashanti's heart there was two symbols beautifully written in a foreign language. It looked like it was in Chinese.

"It means forever and pain." He explained, keeping it short and simple. Though, the way he said it made me question if there was more to the story than he was letting on. He must've seen the puzzled look on my face because he sighed before answering.

"I got it for my pops." This was the first time he's ever mentioned his father so I could tell that he trusted me enough to start slowly opening up.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was he like?" I ask cautiously.

"He wasn't an alcoholic or abusive father if that's what ya thinking. He'd just always be at work, grindin for all of us. Everyone feared him and I remember he used to keep a gun on him everyday so It wasn't hard to guess what his work included. The times that he was home, he'd spent it teaching me important life lessons." He paused, fixing his gaze on my shirt, and smoothed out the fabric with his hand.