𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"HEART BEEN BROKE SO MANY TIMES I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!" My brother screams from the living room.

Then I head out of the bathroom to go ask him to shut up. When I make it there, I see this nigga laying down on the floor with a Bluetooth speaker in his hand.

'I'll be fine' my ass.

"Damian." I said, crossing my arms.

"THINK ITS BEST I PUT MY HEART ON ICE, HEART ON ICE!" He ignored me and continued to sing loudly.

"Damian." I repeated, starting to feel a little annoyed.

"CAUSE I CAN'T BREATHE!"

"DAMIAN!" I yelled causing him to flinch and pause the music quickly.

"Damn. You scared me. Where you going?" He sighs deeply before eyeing my outfit. I was currently wearing a white long-sleeved turtle neck, black ripped jeans, and white air forces.

Today Ashanti, Sekani, and Levi wanted me to go to the mall with them. I said yes because it might help me take my mind off of yesterday's events or more specifically, Michelle. But now I'm rethinking if I should just stay home and make sure Damian won't do anything he'll regret.

"I'm finna go to the mall with some friends." I said, smoothing out my hair. I chose to let my hair down because I didn't feel like struggling in the bathroom for hours.

"Since when do you got friends?" He stands up, furrowing his eyebrows, and moves to the kitchen with me following behind him.

"You think your funny, huh?" I glare playfully at the back of his head and sit on one of the stools. Then my phone begins to vibrate so I pull it out of my back pocket.

Ashanti: Aye we just pulled up. You ready?

"Ok, I'm leaving. But before I do that, You sure you don't wanna talk about yesterday?" I grab my purse and look at his face for any sign of sadness.

"Nah, you can go have fun and be safe. By the time you get back, I'll probably be gone." He forced a smile after waving me off.

"Well, okay then don't forget to lock the door when you leave. Remember that I'm only one phone call away if you want someone to rant too. Bye ugly!" I yelled, opening the door and managed to get a small laugh out of him.

****

"Is my forehead that big?" Levi asked as we were all walking around Zumiez.

"Yup." Sekani immediately answered while looking down at his phone.

"Yea, ya hairline look like it's running away from your forehead." Ashanti adds on from beside me and Levi glares at him.

"Don't listen to them. You look completely fine." I grin, patting his shoulder softly and Ashanti scoffs.

"See this is why I fuck with you. These niggas are haters. Your officially my new best friend now." He stuck his hand out and I fist pumped it which made all of them just stare at me weird.

"What?" I curiously looked up at Ashanti to see that he's chuckling.

"Raven, how you black but don't know how to dap somebody up?" Levi teased as they all chuckled.

"Ooh." I blushed as they were showing me how to do right.

Well, that's embarrassing.

"Nigga I know you ain't talking. Last time you asked us if you was supposed to rinse chicken with soap." Ashanti remarked as he put his arm around my shoulder.