Chapter 7: A child is born / The Big Payback

(I do not own Helluva Boss or any of the art and characters except Tai. All art and artwork belong to their respective owners. Also, the music belongs to their artist)

(Warning Dark Humor, sex, alcohol, drugs, and other mature themes are in this story. Please don't read if you cannot handle it.)

(This story was created by KLigers98 and Tojamaru.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time on Helluva Boss New Workers Tai was told he was a father of a child from a one night stand and was panicking as he never been a father before but anyway Tai was outside the hospital room with his friend Viper and his snake Silva who was patting his back to calm down.

Viper: Tai, you need to relax. Panicking is the last thing you wanna do in this situation.

Tai looks at Viper and sighs.

Tai: Easier for you to say man but I am a father. I mean I always wanted kids but now of all things. I maybe a demon but god damn I really don't want to mess this up.

Viper: Well all your sleeping around was going to bite you in the ass eventually, just take it one step at a time. Now you know why I never did one night stands, not worth it in my opinion, plus Silva tended to poison them anyway.

Tai just looks at Viper like with a "really look" and then looks at Silva.

Silva hissed at Tai as her eyes screamed that she in fact did poison those people.

Tai: Yeah, anyway I wonder who the baby mama is. I mean I slept with a lot of girls.

Viper: Well have fun with that, once I make sure you don't bitch out Breaker and I have to look into somethings. Also, Loona wanted me to spend time with her tonight.

With that said they went into the room and once inside he saw the woman who bared his child and couldn't believe it. In front of him holding his child was his ex-girlfriend who disappeared from him almost a year ago.

(A/N: This is what she looks like.)

Tai: Felicia!

Tai: Felicia!

Felica just looks at Tai and smiles holding the baby and waves.

Felicia: Hey Tai how you been.

When Felicia said that Tai was pissed and marches over to her.

Viper: Tai, don't make me use the paralyzing agent on you. The last thing we need is to damage anything in the hospital.

Tai stops in his tracks and sighs and looks at Felicia very angry.

Tai: Almost one year... Almost one whole fucking year!

Tai said very angry with Viper seeing how much pain he was in.

Viper: Silva, restrain him before he does something stupid.