Chapter 15: Truth Seekers and Guests?

(I do not own Helluva Boss or any of the art and characters except Tai. All art and artwork belong to their respective owners. Also, the music belongs to their artist)

(Warning Dark Humor, sex, alcohol, drugs, and other mature themes are in this story. Please don't read if you cannot handle it.)

(This story was created by KLigers98 and .)

KLigers98: Hey, everyone guesses what? We have a special chapter for you all! So tell them Toja tell them the good news!

Tojamaru: I would hardly say this is good news for the I.M.P. Crew. A being from the section of the Multiverse I watch over has been suddenly transferred to this world.

KLigers98: Really? I know that isn't Kyle's doing hold up. Let me check.

Brings Kyle from Walking into the multiverse into the talk.

Kyle: The fuck going on?

Tojamaru: What did you screw up this time?

Kyle: Nothing! I remember not to fuck things up. Hell, I haven't been traveling for a while. What did I do?

Tojamaru: So it wasn't you? Hold on, let me consult my library. Let's see here....oh, well, this certainly seems problematic.

Kyle & KLigers98: Why?

Tojamaru: Does the name Gremory mean anything to you?

KLigers98: Oh, not that redhead slut!

Kyle: Agreed, why that bitch there!

Tojamaru: You both shouldn't be so harsh. Rias is a fine young woman. Nothing wrong with wanting to accomplish your goals. But it's not her.

Kyle: What if it is not her? Then it could be her nephew. However, I do find the kid likable, unlike her aunt!

Tojamaru: No, it's her younger brother.

Kyle then looked confused until it hit him.

Kyle: Fuck, those demons are going up against a variant. Shit, naturally occurring people from different worlds are a lot to handle. They either be strong or weak or something else. Shit, well, if that's the case, I am going anyway. Let the story begin!

-

Unknown Building

Four monitors are shown of the I.M.P Crew killings in the unknown building, and so far, each shows a mission they did. As the monitor kept showing the carnage, one of them freezes, showing Viper and Tai in their demon forms. The scene then shows two agents looking at the monitors.

 The scene then shows two agents looking at the monitors

Agent One: Right there. This was the first sighting.

Agent Two: They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically targeted people, but why?