Chapter 19: Work and Life

KLigers98: Okay, everyone the dynamic is different for today as it will be Breaker and Maria. Wonder what these two dangerous ladies will be doing today.

Tojamaru: It can't be much worse than the other amounts of damage caused by our favorite demons usually end up causing.

KLigers98: Well it was usually Tai on most of the time actually it's usually him causing shit on a mission but with Maria she is different. I mean she got trained by Drakiana so she is tough and sturdy and the fact that she is a lot smarter than Tai so yeah things might not go to shit so anyway let the chapter start.

Scrapyard

In the scrapyard, Breaker was asleep in bed snoring a bit loud and as she slept she smelled something good and woke up to see Maria with breakfast.

Maria: Hey, baby I made breakfast for you~

Maria said with a sexy tone which Breaker smiled.

Breaker: Thanks, geez I didn't want to get out of bed today.

Maria: I know~

Maria said with a happy tone then set the food down for Breaker which consisted of Waffles, eggs, bacon, and orange juice.

Breaker: Any word from the boss?

Maria: Well, so far Blitzo hasn't called us for a Job. Viper is on maternity leave and Moxxie and Millie are taking a vacation back in the Wrath Ring so far yeah nothing.

Breaker: Poor bro, Loona's forcing him to tell his mom about the whole baby thing. I wish I could be there to support him, but we're on call.

Maria: Damn, that sucks also you never told me what she look like anyway?

Breaker: She's human, and a therapist. She's a sweet lady, never got to meet her. Don't know how she would feel about her son having an adopted sister. I think Viper gave me a picture of her somewhere on my phone.

Breaker then takes out her phone and checks the photo folder which takes a minute until she passes it to Maria.

Maria: Well damn, that Viper's mom got to say I can see a bit of the resemblance even with him being a Sinner and all.

Breaker: Yeah, Viper said he'll have to make the most of those visits to the human world since his mom won't get sent down here. I mean she helps people, that's gotta count for something right?

Maria then nodded, felt her phone ring and checked who it was and saw it was Blitzo. Maria then answers the phone and puts it on speaker.

Maria: Talk to us.

Blitzo: Oi, Maria, Breaker I got a job for you.

Breaker: What is it Blitzo?

Blitzo: We are being paid to take down a drug lord in California, more specifically Compton.

Maria: Oh shit, that's near my brother and I's old neighborhood.

Breaker: Maybe I should go alone, I could ask bro to swing by after his visit to his mom real quick.

Maria: No, Me and you can handle it after all I know that place better than anyone except maybe Tai but he died. Anyway, I suggest you bring your hammer because shit is going to go down.

Breaker: I'm worried you'll pull a Tai, if he was still here he would make this a stupid fucking revenge job.

Maria: Babe, unlike him I own my shit. I did what I did and that is what got me here in hell. Anyway, I know how to be professional with this type of stuff.