Chapter 6: Tai's Intervention / Viper past

(I do not own Helluva Boss or any of the art and characters except Tai. All art and artwork belong to their respective owners. Also, the music belongs to their artist)

(Warning Dark Humor, sex, alcohol, drugs, and other mature themes are in this story. Please don't read if you cannot handle it.)

(This story was created by KLigers98 and Tojamaru.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a few months since the hit on the Bishop in the Vatican but as time passed things for I.M.P have been shaky to be precise Tai fucking girls like it's water. Now let's start the montage.

In a club Tai was seen dancing and having the time of his life. Tai is busting out his dance moves and getting the clubbers all hyped. As he kept dancing he managed to catch the eyes on a very attractive woman looking at him. Tai then wink at her which she smiled and then used her finger to gesture him to come to her.

(A/N: This is what the demon woman looks like)

Tai smiled and ended his dance with a back flip to a split and then headed to the woman

Tai smiled and ended his dance with a back flip to a split and then headed to the woman. Both the woman and Tai start chatting and as the chat goes along the woman takes Tai's hand and then out of the club where they went to the hotel and went at it. Lust and alcohol filled the room which lasted for hours.

Tai then leaves the demon woman and gives her a kiss on the cheek and then leaves. As this happens the hook ups continue.

After getting one girl to sleep with him he got two girls then three then four to fucking five! God damn how the fuck is getting so much tail!

When the writer said that KLigers98 appeared and hit him on the head and told him to continue the story and stop envying the man whore Tai.

Anyway, this later became a problem as Moxxie, Millie, Viper, as Tai decided to bring girls to his place and once they left the smell of lust could smelled in his room and it getting out of hand and if you thought it was bad at the apartment you should see the I.M.P.

I mean Tai was fucking one of the clients and what's worse he fucked them on his desk on in the fucking table where they ate lunch.

This lasted for a few weeks until everyone in the office decided enough was enough and came together to tell Tai off now let's see that happen.

I.M.P Building

In the I.M.P bathroom Tai was seen fucking a some random hot demon girl and let me tell he was balls deep in the girl while she was moaning and calling Tai's name.

RH-Demon Girl: Tai! Tai! Tai! Oh god yes fuck me harder!

Tai: As you wish baby!

As Tai continues to fuck the demon both Tai and the random demon girl climaxed and Tai then kissed the demon girl and then zips his pants and leaves the bathroom.