Chapter 13: Hazbin Hotel

(I do not own Helluva Boss or any of the art and characters except Tai. All art and artwork belong to their respective owners. Also, the music belongs to their artist)

(Warning Dark Humor, sex, alcohol, drugs, and other mature themes are in this story. Please don't read if you cannot handle it.)

(This story was created by KLigers98 and .)

KLigers98: Hey everyone, I hope you all are ready for this chapter because this one will be hectic! Tell them, Toja!

Tojamaru: Things only seem to keep escalating. Now Viper has a job from Lucifer himself. This can only mean mass destruction.

-

I.M.P Building (Work Shop)

Inside the I.M.P workshop, Tai was seen upside-down hanging by some chains while Breaker was sitting on a chair where Verosika was going down her, if you get what I mean, behind a desk.

Tai: What the hell, Breaker! I thought we were cool?

Breaker: I'm a vindictive bitch, Tai! You should've never crossed me!

Tai: You are mad because I went with your girlfriend to do a music video with her? She asked how come she's not getting punished?

Breaker: You haven't been listening. I'm a vindictive bitch! No one is shown mercy!

As Breaker said, she pulls Verosika up from under the desk and let her look at Tai.

Verosika: Oh, she is punishing me, Tai. She's not letting me get off until I fill her needs and if I do, she freaking shocks me with a car battery attached to my nipples!

Verosika said which Breaker smacks her ass and shocks her, moaning in pleasure and pain.

Breaker: Shut up bitch! I didn't say you could talk!

Tai: Oh dear Satan some someone, please help me!

Breaker: Oh, no one is coming to save you pussy cat!

As Breaker said, everyone then hears the elevator going down, and out came Viper and Silva they both see what is happening and are perplexed about what to say.

Silva: Hiss?

Viper: Sis I was unaware it was Friday night already, and you invited Tai, that's unlike you. Usually, it's a private affair.

Tai: Viper help Breaker is mad because I did a music video with Verosika? One I did not ask she asked and then when the music video got out social media decided to be a bitch and say I was her new boy toy! Now please let me down?!

Viper just looks at Tai and then Breaker with a surprising look on his face.

Viper: Breaker, we talked about this, misunderstanding is shattering kneecaps, not mental torture.

Tai: Oh hell no! I need my kneecaps!

Verosika then comes up from under the air and looks at Breaker.

Verosika: Wait I am getting my kneecaps broken?

Breaker: Not you, I already knew how I wanted to deal with you. Let's just say we're already doing it.

Verosika understood and went back under the table which Breaker smiled and then turned to Tai.

Breaker: Now then, what about you Pussy Cat?

Tai: Come on Breaker you really going to bust my caps over a music video in the human world? I didn't grind on your girlfriend or anything to her? Yet I got dragged away from my home when my wife was in a maid outfit ready to give service to me? Why the hell do you do that? Do you know how hard it is to have sex when Taivan is asleep?