Chapter 16: A deal gone wrong

(I do not own Helluva Boss or any of the art and characters except Tai. All art and artwork belong to their respective owners. Also, the music belongs to their artist)

(Warning Dark Humor, sex, alcohol, drugs, and other mature themes are in this story. Please don't read if you cannot handle it.)

(This story was created by KLigers98 and Tojamaru.)

KLigers98: Okay, y'all, this chapter will be different because this has a lesson to be learned and if you're wondering what it is, then good for you. Now Tojamaru, how bad do you think the lesson will be?

Tojamaru: Considering it's Hell, it should be absolutely terrible. The full extent can't be anything worse than the standard fare.

-

In an unknown bar in Hell, Tai was seen alone drinking miserably, and you may ask why well. One got his ass kicked by some catgirl from a different world. He was being considered the weakest in the group except being stronger than Moxxie, Loona, Millie, and Blitzo.

Now you may be wondering what else could make Tai feel like shit. How about his wife talking with his sister and Breaker that Tai is an idiot and weak.

Flashback

When Tai returned to his apartment, he heard his wife talking on the phone with Maria and Breaker.

Maria: Okay, I don't get you, girl? How the fuck did you get with my brother as well as have a kid with him.

Breaker: I like the guy, but he tends to fly off the handle and not in a good way.

Felicia: Hey, Tai may not be that smart or strong, but he is a great guy. Though it would be nice, he wouldn't be an idiot at times. I mean, one time when me and Tai were out, he got into a fight with some demon dog which nearly ended it up with Tai almost needing to go to the hospital.

Breaker then laughs at that information.

Breaker: You need help with the bill? That guy's in there so often. I'm surprised they don't have a room reserved for him!

Felica sighed at the comment.

Felica: Sadly, they do.

Breaker: Oh....well, I was just making a joke. I didn't think that was the case.

Maria: Hey, it's not that bad compared to me and that cat girl kicking his ass. He didn't need to be sent to the hospital at that time.

Breaker and Maria started to laugh, which Felicia chuckled a bit as well.

While Felicia laughed, she didn't see Tai was watching and had a sad look on him. Tai then turned to the door and opened and then left the apartment.

End of flashback

After the flashback was over, Tai continued to drink his sorrows away, and as he continued, he felt a tap from his shoulder, which he turned around and saw a tall demon that was surprisingly taller than Drakaina. He stood at what he assumed was eight feet tall, had long blonde hair, large horns, and a pale complexion. He wore a purple suit with black pants and dress shoes.

 He wore a purple suit with black pants and dress shoes