Chapter 5: Going to the Vatican

(I do not own Helluva Boss or any of the art and characters except Tai. All art and artwork belong to their respective owners. Also, the music belongs to their artist)

(Warning Dark Humor, sex, alcohol, drugs, and other mature themes are in this story. Please don't read if you cannot handle it.)

(This story was created by KLigers98 and Tojamaru.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the city of Rome, it was night time and the camera shows the Vatican far away which shows some shadowy figures on top of a rooftop. The camera then reveals the figures to show Tai, Viper, Silva, Moxxie, Millie, and last but not least the new girl Breaker.

Tai: Okay, you all know the plan Breaker you cause a distraction to get the guard's attention while me, Silva, and Viper sneak inside the Vatican and kill the Bishop and since the guy is in the Vatican my guess he could be in line to be the next pope. Now Millie, Moxxie your are covering fire if anyone tries to get a drop on Breaker and before you say anything Breaker it's not bad to have eyes that have your back.

Breaker: Don't you worry, I've got the perfect distraction in mind! Just be ready to take the shot Moxxie!

Moxxie: Hey, don't worry I am a good shot and so is my wife but I have a strange feeling that this Bishop is more than meets the eye.

Millie: I agree this got to be more to this target.

As Moxxie said that Silva just hisses.

Viper: Silva says she senses something off about this whole thing. We should all tread carefully.

Tai: Got it Viper but also I just remember that a Bishop can become a Pope so our target might be next to the line of Pope so this one will be a doozy.

Viper: Thank you captain obvious, now let's move.

As Viper said that everyone heads to the Vatican and the scene changes.

Outside of the Vatican

The scene shows Breaker walking down the steps to the Vatican but as she walks up the stairs she is stopped by a couple of guards.

Vatican Guard 1: Who goes there?

Vatican Guard 2: What business do you have here and if you are here to visit it's closing time so you may not pass.

Breaker: Oh? Well, that's too bad I was hoping to see the beauty of the Vatican.

Breaker then quickly pulls out her hammer as she hits both guards hard enough that they slam against the wall, breaking a giant hole into it in the process.

Breaker: Unfortunately, this little lady doesn't take orders from anybody!

As Breaker said that she hears guards coming her way and hears her communicator going off.

Breaker: Hello! What can I do for you?

Moxxie: Breaker it's me Moxxie you better get out of there now more guards are coming.

Breaker: Oh alright, but I may as well give them a parting gift.

Breaker then sees the group of guards as she runs to a nearby car before hitting it towards the guards as they all dove out of the way of the flying vehicle. Breaker then ran off cackling all the way as the guards tried to regain their composure before continuing the chase. As the guards chase Breaker, the scene changes again.

Inside the Vatican

The scene changes to Tai, Viper, and Silva who are seen searching the Vatican for their target and so far they found nothing.