Chapter 8: Hell's Disneyland

KLigers98: Hey, everyone, it's me Ligers coming back from my writer's block. Now I hope you are ready for today's chapter because it's going to be hectic!

Tojamaru: I'm here to help! It's good to be back on this one.

(I do not own Helluva Boss or any of the art and characters except Tai. All art and artwork belong to their respective owners. Also, the music belongs to their artist)

(Warning Dark Humor, sex, alcohol, drugs, and other mature themes are in this story. Please don't read if you cannot handle it.)

(This story was created by KLigers98 and Tojamaru.)

____________________________________________

I.M.P Building

In the I.M.P office, everyone was just relaxing doing absolutely nothing as it was a slow day.

Tai: Man, I am so fucking bored! It's been over 2 weeks since we had a job I mean yeah we are financially okay but goddammit I haven't killed any fucked up humans!

Tai said as it has been boring so far don't get him wrong he loves spending with his wife and kid plus sex can do so much to pass the time.

Loona: If you're so bored Tai, why not go help Viper and Breaker with their designs? Even if you don't do anything, something might blow up.

Tai: No thanks the last time I helped I somehow turn into a girl which lasted for a week! God my wife decided to make me feel what it's like to be a woman and that was not fun!

Tai said very horrified of that day of his wife deciding to be dominant in bed.

Loona: Breaker told you not to mess with that hot pink liquid she was tinkering with.

Tai: I know! I did what she said but somehow while she was tinkering with it somehow slip and spilled all over me! I was called Taicy by Blitzo as well as being laughed at by Millie while Moxxie had to look away as he found my female form hot!

Loona: Still can't believe that was the best Breaker could come up with. Anyway, Blitzo's been in a panic all morning but won't tell anyone what's wrong. Just be ready for things to go south any second.

When Loona said that Tai was confused as to what the fuck did Blitzo do this time.

Tai: If I know Blitzo it's probably something he did a while back but who knows? Blitzo tends to be unpredictable.

Loona: Whatever it is I hope it decides to show up so I can stop watching Blitzo act like a spaz.

Tai: Amen to that sister.

Both Loona and Tai high fived but as they did they hear the door open and saw Blitzo have a shit-eating grin.

Blitzo: Hey, everyone guesses what everyone I have a big announcement to make and you all going to like it.

When Blitzo said that Moxxie, Millie, Breaker, Viper, Silva came to the office to see what the fuss was about.

Breaker: This better be good, I was this close to getting those Napalm Bullets to work!

Viper: Honestly, I hope you don't figure that out, so what's the big news?

Millie: Yeah what is it, boss?

Moxxie: Yeah, what's the big surprise?

Blitzo smiled kept growing bigger until finally jumped on the table and explained what was happening and grab a microphone.