Chapter 1: Shit getting done and resolved

(I do not own Helluva Boss or any of the art and characters except Tai. All art and artwork belong to their respective owners. Also, the music belongs to their artist)

(Warning Dark Humor, sex, alcohol, drugs, and rape are in this story please don't read if you cannot handle it.)

(This story was created by KLigers98 and Tojamaru.)

____________________________________________________________________________

Moxxie and Millie apartment

It was a gloomy day down in hell which is normal after I mean shit hell after all. Anyway in the apartment, Tai was seen waking up and getting out of bed. Tai then went to the bathroom and then took a nice hot shower. After showering he went to his room to change and headed to the kitchen to find Viper cooking.

Tai: Well shit you can cook?

Viper: Yeah, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that the other day.

Tai then goes to the fridge and grabs a bottle of coke and then sits down on the table.

Tai: So what are you making my slithering coworker?

Viper: Let's see I got eggs, waffles, I will have to pick up groceries later, half the stuff in here has gone bad.

As Viper said that he heard footsteps and saw Moxxie and Millie walking in.

Millie: Hey, Viper, what's cooking because that smells delicious.

Moxxie: Indeed, now come on let's eat.

Tai: Agreed.

Tai and Millie then grabbed some plates and set them down on the table while Viper lay down the food and Moxxie got the utensils and handed everyone a fork and knife.

Tai: Okay, let's eat.

Viper: Hope you enjoy, I got some things to check on real quick.

Millie: I sure will.

Moxxie: Same honey.

Tai, Millie, and Moxxie then start grabbing food and start eating, and when they take a bite their eyes turn into stars.

Tai: Holy Shit! This is amazing!

Millie: By Satan, this is the best thing I have eaten in a long time.

Moxxie: This tastes so good!

All three of them started to chow down while Viper smiled at how much they like his cooking. As everyone eats their fill Tai gets a call from his smartphone and answers it.

Tai: Hello this Tai from Immediate Murder Professionals or I.M.P who is calling?

Blitzo: We've got a job, two of you should head out.

Tai: Okay, so you need me and Viper on this?

Blitzo: Yes, besides Viper and I are still discussing a certain project of his.

Tai: I see anyway tell us the target and me and Viper will get him or her or them depending on how many.

Blitzo: The target is a gang in Los Angeles called Los Perros Demonio.

Tai: Did you say Los Perros Demonio?

Blitzo: Yes, why is there a problem?

Tai: No just I haven't heard that name in a long time well bye.

Tai then hangs up and looks at Viper.

Tai: We got a job this one a big we took a whole gang Viper. I am going to need your A-game and Silva for this.