Teaser

Heavy breathing, body over body, kissing, alcohol, sex atmosphere was everywhere.

And in middle of all of this.

Click!

Click!

Sound of heels quiet everyone down as light's down and a spotlight fells on the feminine, perfect craving making both men and women drolls to just have a glance by this unique piece of beauty walking in the middle of the stage where a pole stands.

The person, for everyone is waiting walks to the pole with a confidence like their is no one while dropping the silk red luxury bathrobe on the way.

Beneath, that figure was wearing a black lace panties with long knee black glittery socks and a see-through small skirt from which the black shiny lace panty is perfectly visible, and not to forget those deadly long (not knee high yet long ends in the middle of those perfect legs) black shiny shoes and for above, the figure is wearing a backless black crop top which is quite small showing the perfect cravings and not to forget all those tattoos on that clear, smooth, tasteable palish honey tane skin that glow more in those purple and blue spotlights.

And above that all, those deadly heavy smoky eyes with those red kissable lips and those silky silver hairs which looks so smooth that made anyone, literally everyone to just have a chance to move or at least touch a strand.

The figure reach the pole and place one hand on it. As the song started 'wrecking ball'.

The figure close his eyes as he move his head like he is feeling the music, which he was infact.

The song started.

We calwn, we chained, our hearts in vain, we jumped, never asking why.

The figure move closer to the pole grabing it and starts dancing sexually yet gracefully as crowd started screaming for the young lad.

I came in like a Wrecking ball!
I never hit so hard in love.
All I wanted was to break your walls.
All you ever did was, wrecking-wrecking me.

I came it like a wrecking ball!

The silver haired boy just kept dancing, not caring anyone.

His whole focus was on the dance and the music.

He 'definitely' notice those one pair of eyes watching him with a dark expression with a dark smirk and a black mask

"Their you are. Your tag, now it's your turn, my dear ."

___________

Hello! Its again your author-targetauthor!

Theeeee lighting scream! Yes! My lights.

I am here again with a brand new stroy of woo x hwa

Top seonghwa
Bottom woo

In other words.

Joker seonghwa
Stripper wooyoung.

,

Ok so I didn't exactly makes seonghwa character like joker. It's just a hint? Like he's a criminal and wooyoung is a stripper.

Ok so am spamming I know.

,

Description:

Just like the title says 'wrecking ball', the theme song is 'wrecking ball by Miley Cryus'.

Its a story where a stripper and a wanted joker story blooms but it's not your ideal story.

It will be full of angst and maybe smut? Who knows.

Warnings:

Anything is possible in this story. So, read at your own risk.

One more thing:

Other ships will be included as well

Like: vkook, seongjoong, woosan ,yungi

(Etc)

______

Once again.

Don't miss it.

And Get ready for......

"Wrecking ball_woohwa"

Targetauthor!

539 words.