8$

"You guys aren't serious about this, right?" Wooyoung ask with an open mouth looking with wide eyes at a dressed like a student yeosang and like a teacher san.

"We are positive. I thought yeosang will fit the role of student more good then me and we also need someone in teacher's room.

"I-" wooyoung stops himself from freaking out. He close his eyes and takes deep breath.

"Ok, calm down wooie, it's gonna be ok." And few deep breaths, He open his eyes and looks at the two standing in front of his school gate.

"I am not agreeing on this. End of discussion." Wooyoung was about to turn when yeosang stop him.

"We are not asking you kid. We are telling you. And.. also you should be happy that I agree on being a student again."

Wooyoung roll his eyes.

"But worst for me. I can't stand a minute with you and you want me to act like we are childhood friends? Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

"Woo-"

"Ok, wait. Just tell me, what are you gonna do with your names? Cause as long I know. You really do change your dress up perfectly. I didn't even recognize both of you."

"Thanks. Oh! Right. I am gonna go with the name choi sam, not san."

"Woaw, what a great change."

"Most welcome."

"And you?" Wooyoung turns to yeosang.

"Kang-"

"Wait! Don't tell me your gonna choose some childish name. Let me think about."

"-Min."

"You, mister.choi, name will be choi jaenum and you mister.kang name will be kang leemin. Yh! These are great!"

"But I like sam better."

"Don't pout now.. for God sake, your a 27 year old and a officer mister.choi."

"I am gonna be as kang min and that's final."

"Nu-uh. Not in my watch, leemin. And furthermore I just added lee in your name, what's so bad about it?"

"Cause you said it."

"Your welcome! Now come on. I don't want to be late. Oh! I almost forgot. What are you gonna teach me anyway mister.choi?"

"History."

"Boring like you."

"What did you say?"

"Ah! Nothing!!" Yeosang clears his throat hiding the fact that he was gonna laugh.

San roll his eyes and follow wooyoung as he takes the two towards the headmaster's office.

Time skip~~~

Wooyoung sigh as it felt heavy burden on his shoulders with the officer who he had a great-good luck always fighting, is following behind him like he owe the whole school.

Wooyoung roll his eyes at that.

He stop in front of his class and turns to look at yeosang.

"Look here, officer kim. Your a student and will be going under the name of kang leemin not kang yeosang. Everyone will try to be friends with so, so be friendly!"

"Jeez no need to shout kid."

"And stop calling.me kid. Now follow me."

"That's what I have been doing I guess."

Wooyoung roll his eyes choosing not to comment.

They walk inside, all the attention to the two as both were dead gorgeous.

Wooyoung takes his regular middle row seat while yeosang sits behind him looking carefree and smug.

And maybe that wasn't enough as all the class attention was on them as well making wooyoung push all over the edges.

"Who the fuck are you watching huh? Mind your own business!" Wooyoung couldn't help but yell making yeosang chukles.lightly behind him. He gives yeosang a death glare as everyone turns to their own work but a suddenly yell makes everyone attention turns to them also.

"JUNG, FUCKING, WOOYOUNG!"

"Oh shit." Wooyoung whined.

"WHERE.THE FUCK WAS YOU.THIS.MORNING I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GONNA.KILL YOU ONE DAY!"

"What, kill?" Yeosang was about to take his gun out but wooyoung was fast to stop him.

"NO! I mean he's just joking. Put.that.fucking.gun.down!" He whisper yelled the last statement as mingi smack his head hard making him yelp in pain.

"What the hell min?"

"What the hell? Your asking me? Where were you this whole morning, huh?"

"Oh, I was-"

"Busy with me." Both mingi and wooyoung turns to looks at yeosang who had a smirk on his face enjoying it all.

Maybe him as a student was worth it afterall.

Wooyoung wanted nothing more to just rip that smirk take his anger out again on classmates who are all looking at the three dead gorgeous men fighting.

"WHAT ALL YOU LOOKING AT HUH?"

Everyone immediately turns to their work. As everyone knows an angry wooyoung is mot a sight to seen as it's only made him more sexy and...hot.

With that short temper.

Wooyoung slump down on his seat slurky.

Mingi sits besides him still verily of yeosnag watching them from behind while laying on his seat, legs resting openly in front with both arms crossed over his chest and that smirk.

Not gonna lie, yeosang looked like a total daddy or master material.

Mingi lean closer to wooyoung's ear and whisper.

"Who is that?" He point lowly at behind.

Wooyoung roll his eyes and looks away angrily.

"A devil."

"Oh really? Then what will you say about me, angel?" Wooyoung whipped his head so hard that he sure his neck would have broke. Mingi flinch at his friend sudden action.

In front of him standing one and only seonghwa with another smirk. His face was close to wooyoung but not too close. Seonghwa eyes above wooyoung head still in same position to a glaring yeosang.

"I see, you got that little officer with you, huh?" Seonghwa whisper only loud enough for wooyoung to hear.

His hand which rest on wooyoung desk was giving wooyoung chills as the other behind seonghwa back and that black pamt coat was soo..hot on him. Not to forget those black slinked behind hairs and black sunglasses.

Wooyoung swear, he was surrounded by hot gorgeous kings.

Ok, so not gonna lie.

Wooyoung might have a crush on his best friend mingi and... might think that san is quite nice and caring and might have crush on him as well and might think yeosang is a whole daddy material while now...seonghwa a whole totally master material.

The fantasies in his mind wamder above the level.

Seonghwa stood straight and adjust his tie before clearing his throat and making his way to his desk.

"As I was saying... I am your new homeroom teacher and I will teach you math. Please feel free to call me mister.park." seonghwa eyes met wooyoung wide feared eyes.

"Hope it will be fun teaching with you all."

Ofcouse....

__________

Lol, I can't stop laughing. Idk why?

Anyqaus, any thoughts?

'Targetauthor!'

1106 words.