10$

Wooyoung nails were almost gone by how fast he was biting on them while sitting in a chair in yeosang office.

Yeosang runs a hand throw his hairs while other on his hip as he walks from one corner to another in his office.

San sigh as he leans forward. Both look at him.

"Look, the thing is... he-you should go, final talk."

"What!?" Wooyoung looks at san like he had grown two horns suddenly. He then gives a glance to yeosang who was also looking at san with a 'a-what-now' face.

"Y-your joking right..ha ha" wooyoung ask nervously with a lil nervous laugh at the end but stop when none of them answer and both yeosang and san looks like they have made an agreement in silence.

"Your not joking..right?"

"Ofc! We are not! Look, wooyoung. This is our only chance!"

"But..I am not going anywhere!" Wooyoung yelled as he stood up, the chair falls on ground behind him.

"Look, calm down kid-"

"Don't you dare, calm down me! I am not going to be alone with him! He could do so many things to me! Why don't any of you understand!"

"Woo-"

"No! Mister.choi. i-i just, leave me alone. I want to be alone." Wooyoung says as he leaves the office, leave the building and speed walk to his house.

This is so much to take now. How could he be alone with a criminal?

Why not anyone understanding him!

For God sake!!

Wooyoung thought about that meeting very carefully and finally come to a conclusion.

He grab his phone and call san's number.

"Hey, wooyoungie? You ok now?" San voice comes.from the other side making wooyoung release a deep breath and before he could think again about his answer and change his mind. He stated.

"I am not gonna go to meet him, alone."

__________.

Next day:

Wooyoung wear a black cap which hide his face not much but some and above the hood of his gray hoodie he was wearing above a long gray shirt and black pants with some white sneakers.

He hide himself by sitting at the middle row behind mingi in seonghwa's class. After that, all day, he kept hidding from seonghwa and somehow manage to get out of school.

Wooyoung release a deep breath as he walks a safe distance from his school. He took off his black glasses and rub his eyes.

And then a smirk cross his face.

"Idiot. He think he could make me do as he said. Huh? Such an idiot." With a grin shake of his head. Just as wooyoung was about to walk. A voice stop him as his face turned 180 degree.

"And do you think that, that idiot, wouldn't notice it?"

Wooyoung glup tickly but couldn't dare to move around. The other continue.

"And..you also think that after that idiot warning. You could still get away?" Wooyoung wince at the tone of voice other was using.

He turns slightly and looks in those all to familiar black eyes.

Seonghwa lean so close that their lips were touching but they were not kissing.

Wooyoung felt his breaths hitched.

Now, he.think leaving with mingi and jongho was not a better idea but then again. He might have caught him.

"I-" wooyoung was cut-off by a harsh grip on his right wrist.

"What did I said that day about not coming?"

Wooyoung felt hypnotized not only by those piercing eyes or tone but the other whole existence and..words.

His eyes hodded as his breaths shallow. He whispered despite the tight grip on his wrist that he sure of would be bruise later.

"Punishment...." his voice was breathy. As seonghwa leans back and chuckles darkly at him.

"Look at you, such a slut.."

In a swift moment seonghwa leams down and sniff wooyoung neck making wooyoung takes a deep breath and tilt his neck for seonghwa to get more excess. The hand on his wirst moves so their hands were intertwined.

But just as it fast it happen, it was as fast gone. The hand in his hand was gone too.

Wooyoung open his eyes and looks around but...

No clue of seonghwa been here.

A known smile appears on his face as raise his hand which was intertwined with seonghwa's a sec ago.

He open the folded white paper but before that. He sniff the other perfume from the paper and then open it.

Be on 5 for your punishment.
Adress: xxx-xxxx
Room: 5710

I expect to see you there. If you again play try hard to get. Don't worry, I have more humiliated plans to punish you.

Choice up to you.

1)you want to be punish, behind four walls.
2)you want to be punish by my special and favourite method.

~sincerely Mask.

"And...what if I want to play hard to get?" Wooyoung smiles brightly before pocketing the paper and walks away in his 'back to fearless wooyoung' again.

Oh well, two can play the game, right?

Let's all just wish for wooyoung now.

Cause he's truly, throwing himself in the lion's den this time.

And worst, as a fiery tiger.

Now, lion and tiger fight, sorry- a fiery tiger fight beings...

Who will win?

The feared lion of underworld or the..

Beauty fiery tiger of lust?

______

Short chapter.

'Targetauthor!'

900 words.