12$

Wooyoung speed over through the corridor of school with an angry frown on his face with his book bag hanging from his right shoulder threatening to fall which every min later, wooyoung will adjust with his left hand while right holding a paper after every second.

He stops in front of his 'Maths' teacher's office and knocks a little  hasher.

"Come in." After hearing, he opened the door and glare at the 'only' teacher present inside, looking at gim with a smug smirk with legs on the table and having a ride on the swily chair from side to side while holding pen between hands and elbow placed on the chair's handles.

"Well, well, well.what brings my favourite troublemaker student to my office?"

Wooyoung walks inside leaving the door opened behind him as he slam the paper on the table where the teacher's feet are resting making the teacher face grow serious and he sits straight in an instant.

But wooyoung didn't flinch. Infact kept glaring in those black eyes which only turns more black if that's even possible.

He stares in the mask's eyes.

"This." Wooyoung points at the paper.

"This brought me here. What the fuck is this!?" Wooyoung yelled but instantly tales a step back when seonghwa stands on his feet still glaring in wooyoung now less fiery eyes.

"Well, mister.jung. you should know this isn't a way of talking with your teacher."

"Your not a teacher of me." Wooyoung dare say it

He's truly a firey beautiful tiger.

"Oh really?" Seonghwa rounds the table slowly while tracing the desk with his right hand fingers.

He stops in front of wooyoung who didn't dare takes a step back.

"Aren't you too much fiery for your own good?" Seonghwa ask as a smirk cross his face.

"I like it." He licks his lips.

Wooyoung raised his chin still glaring in seonghwa's eyes.

"They say, 'Be aware of what you choose. Sometimes, the flower can also be turn out a venus fly trap.' So, I would advise you same too. Mister.mask. no matter what the government said. Your a murder. A gangster. A Criminal, in my eyes-what are you doing!? Stop!!" Seonghwa throw wooyoung on ground and turns on lock the door before turning to look at the boy on ground glaring up at him.

Wooyoung glares at seonghwa from ground.

Seonghwa unaffectedly roll his white shirt sleves up and loosen his black tie.

He leans on wooyoung levels and grab wooyoung jaw forcefully making him looks at his stern face.

Wooyoung breaths were hot from angry. He felt anger, hotness, hateness, excitement but most of all fear.

Fear, of what the criminal will do to him.

He knew he should keep his mouth shut but now..it's not worth it.

The author saying is true, maybe;

"Fear is not just a feeling but a whole book of emotions.
It ates the one falling inside it, not even leaving their bones.
Like a child crying for candy. It cries for the death of soul."

"Drop this attitude, young man. It's not good for you."

"I will do whatever I want!" Wooyoung says despite the tight grip on his jaw making it hard for him to talk.