9$

Imagine, being in the same school with two world famous officers and the world biggest wanted criminal all around your trail.

What would you feel?

No idea, right?

That's exactly what's happening with wooyoung as well.

He release a deep breath as he drag jongho away from the corridor in which he got a glimpse of seonghwa talking to two people wearing similar dressing to him. One short and one height like mingi but he didn't care now.

Now you all must also be wondering, he(woo) never saw his face(hwa) then how? simple. When he(hwa) was taken to the jail. His identity was revealed.

But..due to those stupid idiots. He got out.

And on top of that all!! HOW COULD THEY ALL BE SOOO HANDSOME AND DEAD GORGEOUS. Poor wooyoung heart.

Wooyoung is bi sexual but still.

"Woo, our class is that way?"

"No jong. We are taking this.route!"

"But it's soo long!"

"Don't care. But we are going by this way!"

"Oh really? Last time I checked, you were the one complaining of this route being too long!"

"Jong! That was in past but not now just!"

So where is yeosang? He got a call and had to go emergency.

And due to wooyoung perfect luck. He bump into san making him fall back but san was fast to caught him by wraping an arm around his slim petite waist and maybe that wasn't enough. As wooyoung bag fall on ground with his hands both unconsciously makes their way to san's broad chest.

And... eyes met.

"I-"

Both san and wooyoung were speechless.

A pink blush crept adore wooyoung perfect cheeks as he looks away.

"Woo!! You ok!" Jongho yelled in worridness.

"Yh.." wooyoung clears his throat as san and he broke apart.

"Thank you and sorry mister..choi."

"No no it's ok. Just-just becareful next time." San smiles showing his dimple making wooyoung heart beats faster then it already is.

"Ahem-woo." Jongho nudge wooyoung side making him snap out of his trace and looks down at his and san's things mix together.

Wooyoung gasp.

"Oh I am so sorry!"

"Oh it's ok wooyoung." Both bends together and..one more time. Their eyes met.

Why dose it felt like I am in a k-drama?

Wooyoung thought as retreat his hand and blush a deep pink. He shut his eyes tightly.

Fuck life. Fuck me for being sily and clumsy.

Wooyoung open his eyes but found no san?

"If..you are done already with your day dream. We have a class to take." Jongho says as he grab wooyoung wrist in one hand while other holding his things and now was the one who dragged a studded and flashed wooyoung away from their.

San smiles looking over his shoulder.

"He's such a silly."  He laugh softly but turn serious when his eyes met with those black glaring eyes.